Is this a good idea

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PrettyBoyJoey, Feb 9, 2017.

1. I live in the north NJ area I'm wanting to grow THC Bomb because I heard it's a great beginner strain. I'm growing in my backyard because there's no where else I checked. One of my neighbor smokes weed and the other is never there my backyard is on a hill so those are the only people that can see but my only problem is my family if I start growing they would most likely know and I'm not just trying no grow one plant. So I'm wondering is this a good idea

2. I think it's a very bad idea.

3. I think there's a good chance your parents will find out, even about one plant let alone many.
    Neighbors it's really up to them to give a shit, but if you are growing many plants outside. The smell will draft with the wind unfiltered through the neighborhood. Traveling several blocks away.

And then you have curious people.
    If you have many plants the smell will be noticeable, i've grown hundreds of plants(On Private property) outside and you can smell them miles away.

The law may still be a problem for you in New Jersey, as Weed is not legal yet, so if anyone is bothered enough to call the cops. That would be bad.