Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnPA420, Aug 25, 2013.

1. I just got a job that pays every two weeks, so i was thinking when i get paid ill buy some weed, and when i run out just take a tolerance break till my next pay check then get more weed so i get super high and have a lower tolerance? Is this a good idea? Im high af i just want some opinions haha.

2. Yea, you can do that. Just don't spend your whole paycheck on weed.

3. i dont understand why people without a legit medical condition smoke every day, especially if they cant afford it.

an 8th lasts me a month lol because if i do smoke, i smoke a bowl or 2 and im done. then leave more for later in the week or so. tolerance is extremely low lol.

4. How do you know if he has a legit medical condition? People use weed for many different reasons you know...

OP never said anything about not being able to afford it. He's high, asked if it would be a good idea to reup every paycheck, which it kinda obviously is lol, but regardless he's just high, you say dumb stuff sometimes :p Doesn't mean he can't afford weed.

And an eighth is not a lot for a daily smoker/vaporizer. It could last if you're careful with it, but sometimes that's easier said than done.