Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good grinder? (sharpstone)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420bin, Oct 14, 2011.

1. I was looking at this grinder:

SharpStone 4 Piece - 1.5"

Black Sharpstone grinder

Does it seem authentic? Does anyone have experience with this site/brand? I would probably grind 1 - 2 grams at a time, would this be big enough? I normally vaporize with a MFLB, will this grind it fine enough?

2. Yeah, I've had this same exact grinder but bigger. You definitely wanna get a bigger size though. 1.5 inches in diameter is not going to fit 1-2grams at a time. Mine was the 2.2 i think. I still thought it needed to be a little bigger.

3. Can buy the exact grinder on ebay for cheaper and less mailing charges, but yes it's a decent an legitimate grinder.

4. they sell sharpstones at every. single. headshop by me. even the little gas stations that just sell some shit. just go to a smoke shop. why pay for shipping on something that generic that they sell everywhere

5. Would it be enough to grind .5 - 1 grams? I am only thinking the 1.5" because it will be easier to stash, transport, etc..

6. I bet thats fake. A little cheaper than normal plus its got those bumps on the "grip". I bought a 2" off amazon for like15-20 and it was fake. It did say sharpstone on it tho.