Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good game plan for my first time smoking weed this Friday after school?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hunter.da.hammah, Apr 15, 2019.

1. #1 hunter.da.hammah, Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    On Friday after school I'll get home at 12:40 and do all my chores by 1:30. Pack up some extra clothes, dryer sheets, a toilet paper roll, toothbrush/paste, soap, shampoo, hairbrush, snacks, and a water bottle. Put on my pool clothes and start walking to town so that I'll be there by 2:00.

Then I'll go up into the neighborhood to buy some buds and papers. Go some place where no one's around or can see me, light up and smoke my first joint. I'll use the dryer sheets and TP roll to get rid of the pot smoke smell. After I'm done smoking I'm gonna go swim at the town pool, and then take a shower and brush my teeth.

By 6:15, it'll be time for me to start walking home, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be stoned for that long.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Well you have to be 18 to sign up here. Oh and when you smoke joints the smell will definitely be noticeable because joints have smoke coming off of them even when your not puffing on it.

Since I was once in your shoes years ago I'll help ya out, I suggest making a pipe out of an apple and, taking small hits out of it when the coast is clear and, trust me you won't need an entire joint the 1st time you get high a couple puffs should be enough.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OK, I know about that apple pipe thing, but won't it still smell the same? Does blowing my smoke through the TP roll/dryer sheet thing help with the smell too?

4. Kinda it masks it. It doesn't get rid of the smell. It just makes the smoke smell like laundry.

And you want an apple pipe because you can take the hit then put out the pipe with a coin and blow the smoke through the sploof. If you smoke a joint you'd defeat the purpose of having a sploof because the burning paper will be a dead give away.

Have you ever seen someone smoke before dude? Smoke comes of the joint when your holding it. And that smoke will smell. With a pipe you can kill the cherry and re light if someone sees you and a apple isn't a joint so they wouldn't know.

5. Yes I have seen people smoke weed. My older brother's been doing it since he was like 16/17 (now he's 28). I've been with friends who smoke weed more than once.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Sounds like a plan. Most important- enjoy! To enjoy do not smoke too much your first time. There will always be another opportunity.

• Agree Agree x 1

7. How old are you young Billy????

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. In my opinion you're overhyping it. Just wait until it comes naturally.

9. My first time I didn’t even get high. Kept asking my buddy if I was high yet. He insisted I was but I thought maybe it was a trick? But then later found this is quite common the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Personally, I'd say... First of all. Your first time smoking shouldn't be by yourself. Find someone to enjoy the flowers with. Second, if you've never rolled before rolling for the first time can be frustrating especially without a desk or some surface.

if your smoking in a car then don't smoke in a empty parking lot.

And have fun.

11. The first time i smoked i didn't do any of that and did not get caught lol
    The apple is s good suggestion