Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Sep 20, 2012.

1. I know there's a ton of these sorts of threads. But my very very trusted dealer told me he can sell me a quarter ounce of "Irene Kush" (no name but very popular in the south around my area and apparently very potent. Sort of diesely and OG esque?) for $100. Normally he would sell me a Q for $85 but apparently this strain was more expensive and very good.

2. Sounds like you're paying for the name, and a not very good one at that.

3. Agreed.

4. I mean if people you know have tried that exact batch from that dealer and it's dank as fuck, it's not a bad deal. Not one I'd personally go for because I'm spoiled as fuck in regard to weed, but a good deal for your location nonetheless.

though he could just be trying to play you. This is gonna sound bad, but when I lived in southern california and still bought from dealers, mexicans would ALWAYS be like "hey I got that kush" "need kush" and just pretty much refer to anything as kush. Not saying that other ethnicities don't say it too, but they only people I have ever heard refer to weed as strictly "kush" were of that descent haha.

5. offer him 90. he will probably take it

6. Quads are arent worth anymore than 90 where every you live. Prices around me are ridiculous.

7. Yea if you say you only got 90 hell usually take it or just break a nug off

8. Hello no, say man why you being steep. First off I'll take a quarter for 90 if you smoke me out and I like it. If not I'll take a quarter of my regular batch for 85. Dude you really shouldn't pay more than 80 a 1/4.

I get a 1/4 of dank for 50$. But I'm a medical patient in Michigan.

9. ask him if he wants to have a bowl of it before you buy, if you think its worth it after that then go for it. If not, ask for the usual

10. Make sure youre not jus payin for a name.try some first