Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ontarios, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Hey GC, I have an opportunity to get some extremely high quality extracts, and I have a question if its too pricey or not.

Basically, $220 would get me:

1 gram budder
    1 gram purple kush bubble hash
    .5 sativa honey oil
    .5 amber glass
    .5 of nepalese hash
    .5 of afghan kush bubble hash

It's just a good variety, so thats what makes it intriguing. And yes, they are random amounts, but it is what it is. Is this a good deal?

2. never smoked hash or oil so i wouldnt know id rather spend that money on some top shelf bud

3. I'm genuinely not sure but if it is extremely high quality I say go for it.. I'd wait for further input though.

I'm in Ont, wish I had access to that.

4. 4g for $220US??

Sounds fuckin high.

5. No I wouldn't take the deal.

6. Id not 4g. How much flower could you get for 220?

7. I would not take that deal.

But wait, where are you from? Unless its a third world country with no good bud, i'd pass.

8. Wudnt take that... you could get an ounce or two with that money instead and stay high for weeks instead of a day.

9. go buy an ounce of dank with that and you still get left over money :)

10. that seems pretty expensive. i would just get "normal" weed and then buy 1G worth of oil/hash

11. Sounds pretty shitty deal. Bud sounds great, but anybody can slap a name on their bud. Unless you've smoked what you're getting, I wouldn't do it. Just spend that 220 on a real amount man

12. .5 sativa honey oil
    .5 amber glass
    and budder are not ur regular hash, these concentrates are like 90% pure , thats a good deal

13. from friends, hash, and oil are amazing!.. but im not 100% sure, id say give it a try if you trust the guy.. may be something you really like. good luck man

14. If these are all fire it's a good deal . the norm is $50 a gram for top shelf concentrates here in NorCal where I live . that's why you make your own !!!

15. hahaha 4 grams for 220, that is $55.- a gram. That is way overpriced!

16. Amazing deal. Just to make that amount of quality hash would take at least an ounce of bud, which we all know is more than $220!

17. Definitely not. I'd pay around 100 for that, tops.

18. $220 for just that? lol..

Im from California, And i would say that is the worse deal.

We get top shelf hash for 10 a gram, And 2-5 a gram for lower hash.

Butter is easy and cheap to make, And people will sell you a QP of butter for less then 50 bucks.

The hash oil really isn't worth the cash, Some people are really bad at making it, So its better not to take the chance.

I mean seriously, Im getting OZ's of some good shit for $50 atm. Top shit has been coming in for $100. I mean the shit will knock your dick in the dirt and you will be stuck on the couch for a bit.

Then again, Are you talking $220 Black market? Or Clubs? The clubs suck and i wouldn't spend a dollar there.

Just my thoughts.

19. [quote name='"Hitfromthezong"']$220 for just that? lol..

Im from California, And i would say that is the worse deal.

We get top shelf hash for 10 a gram, And 2-5 a gram for lower hash.

Butter is easy and cheap to make, And people will sell you a QP of butter for less then 50 bucks.

The hash oil really isn't worth the cash, Some people are really bad at making it, So its better not to take the chance.

I mean seriously, Im getting OZ's of some good shit for $50 atm. Top shit has been coming in for $100. I mean the shit will knock your dick in the dirt and you will be stuck on the couch for a bit.

Then again, Are you talking $220 Black market? Or Clubs? The clubs suck and i wouldn't spend a dollar there.

Just my thoughts.[/quote]

Ok... In all reality we all kno hes not getting 50$ ounces

20. A gram of budder alone is estimated at 50 hits per gram, and each hit is equivalent to 1 gram of top shelf dank!