Is this a good deal on a PHX HD

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tcsilkwo, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Sorry, friend. :(

2. :( that's really too bad

3. As long as I'm happy we are all happy right? King stemline will be here soon too!

4. #24 I Likeggs, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The stemline may have you jealous ;)

5. I paid 275 bucks for my phx hd mini duo.And its not that great.My dwb waffle to double disk was a million times better.

6. lmao the original ingenuity that these came from is the exact same price range, why the fuck wouldn't check out aqua if you got five bills, better yet, get a BM sub they just opened! $500 would kick off your membership with something sick, more like a $700 tube, it's your money you decide....BORO Market - Powered by vBulletin

7. I'm glad you're happy OP, but as time goes on, you'll (hopefully) realize that you could have been happier with something else.

8. I don't get why everyone is telling him he should have gotten something else.

OP got a good deal on a cool piece that OP likes. Enjoy it.

9. gotta know what your missing, could get a mini swiss or an early production toro circ-circ for that price :smoking:

10. Next time I see a guy enjoying owning a Lamborghini, I'll make sure to remind him of what he's missing because he didn't go with a Ferrari.

11. Lmao....PHX does not equal the quality provided by SG/Toro. Obviously you own none of these tubes. I was simply telling him to look past what his LHS offers, and find some real deals on some collectible glass. :rolleyes:

12. I agree, the OP's satisfaction is what's important here. After all, he wasn't buying this piece for all of us to hit, it's his to hit. I agree with the other posters that there's better options as far as our opinions go, but I hope your piece serves it's purpose and then some :wave: