Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good deal? (18" phire bong ashcatcher)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chipsncheesef, Sep 5, 2011.

1. #1 Chipsncheesef, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
    Someone is offering this bong to me for $115 plus $25 more for the bag and delivery. So $140 total, is this a good deal?

[​IMG]

2. I'd say do it dawg, that shit probably retails for higher. Looks nice. Go for it.

3. Ehh try and go lower bro.

4. Barter a little bit. Price is good, but who knows, maybe you can get it a little cheaper.

5. Yeah, but he has to drive about 20 min to get to me. My only fear is that the tube neck is narrow. Can't tell, I requested another picture from above the bong.

6. tell him 125 take it or leave it

7. thats a dope ass deal. really nice bong

8. Worth it, looks like it would be nice to rip out of, just don't pay delivery go pick it up

9. That doesn't look like it's 18 feet...

10. isnt that 18 inches? :L

11. Yeah looks like a good deal but get him down to like 120-130.

12. Ya talk that bitch down to 125..