Is this a good bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xLively, Jun 27, 2013.

1. #1 xLively, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
  2. I say go for it. It'll smoke nicely.

3. Aside from the china glass and how much of a bitch it will be to clean, im sure it will be fine! Damn smooth for one thing. For $100 bucks go for it! 

4. What about the glass? Its not good quality?

5. For $100? It seems like a hard one to turn down. Until you think about potential lifespan. I wouldn't expect a long one. Plus, a 5 stage rig (looks like a disc sandwiched inbetween the honeycombs and the showerheads)? Dang... is there going to be any flavor left, at that point? And how many pulls to clear?

But, again... $100? Might be worth the entertainment factor.

Though, be aware... that "blem" is more than cosmetic. Any water that spashes up in there, isn't coming back down. Its just going to fill that chamber with more and more water as your session continues. They mention it, but kind of in passing and it is a bigger deal than they play it off as.

6. So this is china glass...
    Don't do it man. I had a nice ass bong with all kinds of cool shit, but this kind of glass.
    It's so thin. That bong probably doesn't way more than a pound. If you can keep your glass on a table and on said table 99% of the time get it, one wrong move and it will shatter.

7. I mean, the website says the glass is 7mm. If it is really that thick is it a good buy? and also it says that the package is 9 pounds, thats pretty heavy lol

8. Its usually a personal prefrence, you have to ask yourself if you're willing to commit to the bong lol. What I mean, cleaning, stashing it, loading it, that tipping factor, ect.. Personally, I would smoke out of one, the base is a little small and looks top heavy even when you fill it up.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Grasscity Forum mobile app