Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good bong?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 13, 2012.

1. it will get the job done but dont expect any amazing quality that you would get from a nice glass piece.

2. I understand that I just don't want to spend a lot of money then do something stupid or have a dumb ass friend drop it or something.

3. That's tiny dude. You'll end up burning your eyebrows trying to light the bowl. Get something 10+ inches.

4. this lol.

5. It's acrylic soooo blehhh

6. Don't worry about a piece breaking man, shit happens, to all of us. In time you will have a collection of broken pieces. Buy glass. Always. Your lungs deserve it.

7. this is my bong, i got this bong from my friend who didn't wana keep it in his house so he gave it me, haven't really used it that much but it does the job
    :bongin:

Attached Files:

8. That's a nice bong there!

9. It'll get the job done, but acrylic gets nasty fast. My old acrylic had me gagging after some moderate use. Unless you can clean it constantly to ensure it doesn't get nasty I'd suggest glass or even ceramic.

Just a thought.

10. It's worth the price, I'll say that much.

11. Thats pretty small and im not a big fan of acrylic, but at least you wont have to worry about breaking it

12. I've got myself a mini acrylic bong, works like a charm. If you have long hair you might want to tie it back, I accidentally burned the tip of my dread one time lighting my bowl.

13. This thing was my first bong, I loved it but it doesn't compete with a GonG. But it's great for keeping in your backpack or whatever

14. I'd like to point out I'd clean it every chance possible though so it didn't get dirty like acrylic bongs do

15. I got like buzz cut so my hair wont burn. But I will consider a glass also :eek:

16. What are the bongs called the ones that just go like straight up?

17. [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']I got like buzz cut so my hair wont burn. But I will consider a glass also :eek:[/quote]

Buy a glass bubbler and a case before you buy an acrylic bong, will only cost like $15 or $20 for a standard bubbler and $10 for a case so it doesn't break.