Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this a good bong? For first time bong use.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Jun 23, 2012.

1. #1 traviekush, Jun 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2012
    Ok so i just got my check yesterday & i want to buy a bong. So im thinking between the 20 inch & the 14 inch.

My question is do you guys think i can handle a 20 inch because this would be my first time using a real bong or if any of you guys have another site where its good quality bong for first time use of a bong let me know. I smoke alot but just never came around to using a bong.

http://*******************.com/scientific-glass/hvy-glass-50-x-5-mm-clear-straight-20-0.html

http://*******************.com/scientific-glass/syn-glass-45-x-5-mm-straight-green-label.html

My links got censored idk why but if you want to see the bongs just click the link then in your adress bar put this in before the .com

aqua lab technologies

2. Your links got censored

3. Its not showing the url wtf

4. Dammit well if you have a website online that has a good bong let me know.

5. Travie , it ships from germany so be prepared to wait 1-2 months

6. lol wait thanks for telling me i dont think im gonna buy it yet i cant wait that long the summer will be over lol I really just want some american made glass

7. I don't believe it ships from Germany.. the GC shop is located in Holland if I'm not mistaken. However, the wait is still pretty substantial at around a month.

8. get it from grasscity its cheaper

9. aqua lab tech ftw

10. Get what ever the hell you want...

Why the fuck do people always want other people to decided for them....i don't know what you like...

all i know is you want a bong and want to use it to get high...so fuck that basically means you can buy any one now doesn't it? =S