Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this a fair price?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pwntastarific, Jun 5, 2010.

1. its average mid, not low not high...but decent stuff

hes getting an O for 100, is 35 for a quarter fair?

i mean 25 is a quarter obviously but he wants to make money...what do yall think?

2. turning a profit is fair

3. sure thats fair. others might charge 40 or even 45 depending on how much they wanna get you for. thats just how the game goes.

4. Depends where you are, prices can be very different. Around here that's damn cheap! But usually when I come across 100$ Oz's it's usually low quality.

-edit- Kinda missed the point of your post, my bad. But sounds like you have a decent plan to make a bit of profit.

5. oh no, im not suggesting that its ridiculous he up-charge me...hes trying to smoke for free lol. but what i was asking about is ten dollars profit normal on a quarter...and yea around here weed is pretty plentiful...this stuff is by no means schwagg. living in Augusta GA theres quite a bit of dank floating around for 20ish a gram

its just im kinda stuck...i wanna smoke pretty often...but i also wanna smoke dank...so i can either get a quarter of mids every 2 weeks or tough it out with a gram of dank

what im thinkin is that i save my dank for special occasions with friends and smoke up the mid most of the time.

6. sounds fair hes gotta make money
    round here 1/8 th of dank is 60 so 35 for a quarter (i k its mids but still) sounds amazing
    go for it

7. yea he told me he was picking up today and im almost out of my dank...got 1 gram of dro for 30...so i was like damn a quarter of decent shit for 5 bucks more hell yea

8. yeah thats a good deal, its a Q so price is reasonable, mids are 50 a q(dank is 60 rofl) in my location(canadA)

9. 30 for dro is high, yeah? That's a $90 eigth. I dunno...

Sammy

10. I guess, it just sucks that you already know from the start that you're losing money.

11. yea i suspect i got ripped off a lil...but it was some nice shit 1 bowl destroyed me haha