is this a date?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Chronz101, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Okay so ive hungout with this girl a couple times but never alone. She recently broke up with her boyfriend so i started to text her again and since then shes been texting me every morning as soon as she wakes up.

i kinda implied tho that i just wanted to be friends with her cause im not sure if i like her and once i said this she started pushing forward saying things like we should get drunk together etc. idk but i think that made her want me a bit more

anyways she asked me to hangout and so i said theres this movie i wanna see, so she said okay and she told me to bring my one friend cause she was gunna bring her one friend.

Then my buddy said he cant come cause he has work and i told her and she said okay so i guess its just gunna be me and you :).

so is this a date and should i make a move

2. Yes and Yes:rolleyes::smoking:

3. Sounds like a game plan to me. I mean what other signs do you want? But then again maybe you shouldn't try to much just make subtle hints and what not. The more you seem as if you aren't really interested will just feed her curiosity more. Now I'm not saying play mind games with her but you don't want to go all out ya know? Just go have fun and whatever happens happens.

4. but she has a lot of dudes flirting with her hard on her facebook and shit, so im not sure whether to let her know im diggin her or just give subtle hints?

5. Wait. Wait. Hold the Chronz Express here...She offered to get drunk with you, and you counteroffered with a movie?

6. What about a drunk movie? I mean you get the best of both worlds and then you can continue to drink after the movie.

But even if dudes are flirting with her hard she's going to notice you out of the bunch if you are just subtle about it. I mean put yourself in her situation. Would you want to go after what you could easily have or the one that puts up a little resistance and isn't a for sure thing? Answer is clear in my head. And when she texts you all the time just respond to some and don't text her 24/7. Plus doing that makes shit dull quick. When is all this suppose to happen anyways?