Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is This A Cop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dbb, May 19, 2013.

1. #1 dbb, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2013
    so I texted one of those numbers on YouTube. on the comments section where they say they are selling bud.
    I txted the number saying "yo" and this is the text I received:

"Hey dude, I'm Alan Green and I'm a MMJ dealer. I got lots of stuffs available, so which of them do u need?"

I replied saying:

"U a cop brah?"

Havant received a text back but its only been like 5min so....do u think its a cop or legit?

2. lol thats way too sketchy i would never do that... Pretty sure you can get busted for trying to purchase marijuana depending on what state you live in..

3. He's coming to get you!!!!

4. Get the F····K away from that dude hahaha
    I smell 5-0

5. Alan "Green" haha

6. definitely a cop

7. its a cop. if your looking for a hookup just ask your friends.

8. *update*

"but i really hate cops cuz they spoil my business."

"Hey dude, I'm not a cop, i hate it when u call me a cop cuz i don't like them at all. so please don't call me that again. no offense"

should I reply?

9. how old r u first of all? second if u are old enough to be here, I would hope you have the common sense not to try and buy weed from a number u got on youtube. have fun in prison, or juvi

10. We better go to a coin toss on this one, champ.

Call it in the air. :cool:

11. Yea call him back if you want to get arrested. 

12. #13 Nerd4herb, May 19, 2013
    i say go for it? i mean shit he has your number already and cops pretend to buy drugs not sell them?? 
    if cop wanted to he could just get where u are by gps and shit lol. 

13. OP just let it go. The skech is just way too high!

14. This guy!

15. lol i have seen this guys comments too ahaha

16. Come on, youtube of all places? Craigslist would be less sketchy than that...

17. That's the most obvious undercover cop i've ever seen

18. Way too sketchy man.

19. #20 Ryan Donnelly, May 19, 2013
    are you retarded? who goes on youtube and contacts the numbers in the comment section