Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 7 grams?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rev612, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Just picked up 7gs he said that it was scaled out for exactly 7.0 soo my scale wont be in til next week so i wont find out because ill probably be smokin before that...

What do u think?

Attached Files:

2. It could be 7 if those nugs are super dense but it looks a little short

3. a nickle weighs 5 grams...
    See if there is a kitchen scale o0f sorts in ur house and use a knickle as a base measurement.. That looks short but impossible to tell with a pic

4. too many of these threads lately... get a scale we can't tell density over the internet

5. looks short to me...

6. Looks short. But no way to really tell without a scale. To me it looks like a little over an eighth.

7. holy shit white lighter, bro youre going to die.

8. [​IMG]

9. haha superstition

its dense but it is pretty strong smelling called banana kush

my scale is on the way lol but i cant wait til tuesday!!

10. Funny because I exclusively use white lighters. All Bic's are white. I know because every time I get a colored one, I take off the colored plastic and the lighter magically turns white.:eek:

11. when i get white lighters i wrap mine in blue or black tape ;D

12. Looks super dense, its prolly around 5 or 6 grams though

Is this enough for a bowl? How many grams is it?

Attached Files:

13. I know its practically impossible to tell over a picture but thanks.

14. Hard to tell w jus pic, but t looks between 6-7. You gotta look for the gram buds and it looks like you got about 5 and then that one bud looks like 1.4.
    Say those 6 buds prolly all average at a gram. So thats about 6 right there and then count that shake.

Me and my friends usually guess bud weight so I got good eye for that.

15. It looks like a quarter O to me

16. Unless those nugs are pretty dense it looks short to me... No way to know 100% though unless you have a scale.

17. i tryed break it to see 2 half qs and i only see botu 6gs he prob chince u a dime nto sure

18. looks good

i pick up Qs all the time, and those nugs look dense

19. get a scale

20. looks like 5-6 max to me