Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this $60 of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notokenochoke, Nov 14, 2011.

1. yeah you might have been ripped off a little. around here (new jersey) i get an eighth of dank for $60. so if you were round here, it looks like you got like 2(maybe like 2.3 if its danker than it looks) but hey if it will last you then whatever, just find a new guy thats not gonna rip ya, or buy a scale and call that bitch out! hahahaha its so much fun, sometimes the guy is nice enough to give you free weed because of his "mix up" haha but dont expect that, most drug dealers arent extremely friendly

fuck im high

2. [quote name='"Nobot"']

Do you even understand what "dro" is?[/quote]

Of course I do I wouldn't be on a forum answering questions if I didn't know my shit

3. If the nugs are at least somewhat dense and of good quality then I don't think you got ripped off.

4. Because you obviously don't. Using the word dro to describe the quality of the weed is incorrect. It stands for hydroponics, it's how it was grown. You can have schwag "dro", but it's not very likely.

5. Might scale it up!

6. If you're from Florida then you were ripped off. Next time tell him you want to see it weighed out, and check out the quality of the bud before you buy it.

7. [quote name='"Nobot"']

Because you obviously don't. Using the word dro to describe the quality of the weed is incorrect. It stands for hydroponics, it's how it was grown. You can have schwag "dro", but it's not very likely.[/quote]

Well obviously I'm using it to describe a good bud grown right .. Which as I was pointing out the weed above was not grown hydroponically

8. i think what he was implying was that if you actually knew what "dro" was (the actual way that you grow the plant) then you would know that calling weed dro is pointless because it doesnt describe the actual weed, it describes how it was grown.
    i got you nobot

9. [quote name='"apapier12"']
    i think what he was implying was that if you actually knew what "dro" was (the actual way that you grow the plant) then you would know that calling weed dro is pointless because it doesnt describe the actual weed, it describes how it was grown.
    i got you nobot[/quote]

^^^^^

10. looks ok from the pics enjoy it bro wish i didnt have a tolerance to bud hell i gotta smoke a dub (2 Grams) just to get a good high but thats another good reason to start a tolerance break im on day 1 of my break.

11. It all depends on your location and the prices in your area. That looks like at least 3.0 grams and most likely it is about 3.5g (1/8 ounce). Where I live, $60 for an eighth is pretty standard for high quality bud. That's at least high mids. You didn't get ripped off unless bud is running really cheap where you live, do you have any friends in your area that smoke? Ask them what they pay and compare what they show/tell you to what you got.

12. hahahahaha fuck i was a little late

13. Idk what everyones talking about thats about 60s worth around here, although I am in jersey. still looks to be about an eigth.

14. #34 Rainy Daze, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    looks a lil short to me
    take another pic with a lighter next to it

15. Dont look like an eighth.

16. That looks like dank in my opinion. Also, it's hard to tell how much is in it with without something to really base it off of.

Looks like it could actually be about an 1/8th of dank to me

17. by me you shoulda got like double that,maybe a bit less thn double.but that looks like 2 maybe 2.5 grams at best.and the quality looks eh.

as long as your happy though who really cares

18. [quote name='"welker 420"']looks a lil short to me
    take another pic with a lighter next to it[/quote]

This also lanny ur a fag

19. Sorry for crappy quality but it looks like pretty dank stuff.

Attached Files:

20. the weed looks good and it doesn't look like you got ripped off, though, around here you get that kind of weed for 50. Looks like you got some good buds in that bag.