Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this $60 of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by notokenochoke, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Did i get ripped off or not? I asked the guy how much (grams) is this. He just said 60 bucks worth of weed. With my low tolerance... this will last me... about 2 months XD.
    Im happy either way i just want to know if i got ripped or not. Its not dirt weed but its not DANK.

Attached Files:

2. that looks terrible, you got .3

3. Ripped off!

That is 2 at the most, and it doesn't look that great.

4. yes you got ripped off. that looks like a dub, $20 worth.... maybe.

5. I'm sorry man but you got ripped off here in Quebec I get an ounce of dank bubble for 60 ... You got like 4 grams tops ... Find a new dealer bro

6. Looks like what I am puffin on. Depending on the density of them nugs I wouldnt say so. Get a scale!

7. Hard to tell but it doesn't look like 3.5. Maybe 2.5-3.0

8. To answer your question, it's more like $60 of fail.

9. looks like something id pay $10/g and that looks like about an eighth, so id say its about $40.

10. your wallet is in pain

11. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']looks like something id pay $10/g and that looks like about an eighth, so id say its about $40.[/quote]

Why would you pay 10$ for that ... It's not dro it's not h20 .. It's just a nice mid but still never more then 5$ for any kind of mid

12. looks like 3g's so you didn't do as bad as people are saying..
    if it is a little skimped, big deal you coulda got jacked and have nothing,

13. really now

14. if the going rate is $60 a gram, then yeah you got $60 worth of weed.

otherwise, no. you got ripped off.

15. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

really now[/quote]

For sure man I'll show ya in a couple days when I run out :) I'm talkin big buds hairy as Fuck

16. I dont know where your getting your stuff but in most states nice mids are normally $10-15

17. None of you people even asked where he is from. That looks like high mids to me, and if the dealer tried to sell it off as dank, then $60/eighth is pretty common in a lot of states.

18. #18 notokenochoke, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    I buy from this dude all the time. :| hes the only dealer i can find.
    EDIT: And im in USA florida. He didnt say t was dank or nothing i called him and was like i need 60 bucks worth. Hes like ok. Came by my house traded and he was gone. But they look likr there pretty high mids.

19. [quote name='"Micahsk"']

I dont know where your getting your stuff but in most states nice mids are normally $10-15[/quote]

Straight from grower ... :p

20. Do you even understand what "dro" is?