Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 5.5 grams?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by first91, Dec 10, 2011.

1. #1 first91, Dec 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2011
    Wondering if I got ripped off or not. Just moved to a new city and only know a shady dealer. I bought a quarter from him and was wondering if he gave me a good count (dont have a scale). I smoked around 1.5 of it, so it should be around 5.5.

I couldn't get a clear picture from the bag so I put it on a game case for comparison...looks shakey cuz I broke off 1.5

[​IMG]

2. A good 4-5 grams.

No less than 4 though.

3. Yea looks like 5g to me.

4. Buy a cheap scale bro there's no way to tell "for sure"

5. How much it cost ya?

6. $75...does it look worth it?

7. it looks like 5 g easy :)

8. $75 for 5.5 g's is a pretty cool deal if they're DANK

9. No $75 for the quarter.

10. Invest in a scale.

11. Yeah, looks like 5.5 to me. And whether it's a good deal or not depends on your area

12. Looks pretty fucking shake-y even if it is 5 grams LOL.

13. Agreed. Buy a scale. My dumbass bought this at a LHS for $45, searched online, and it is less than $12.

Can't beat the quality/price.

ProScale 555 Johnny Digital Scale

14. Everyone on here is from different places, and therefore, will have different experiences with how they get bud and how much they pay. You should try asking yourself if the bud was worth the price you paid.

15. Seems legit bro!

16. Ye looks like 4.5-5,5 :) buy a scale tho :)

17. ya looks like about that much. Looks like good Bud too! Have fun!

18. yer it just looked like a quarter with a bit taken out

19. looks a little shakey but it could be 5 grams.

20. Nah $75 a quarter is too much unless it's dank. that stuff looks decent though.