Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 20 worth of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Artiluca, Feb 27, 2014.

1. So im relatively new to smoking and i want to know if this is the right amount of weed for 20$.

Attached Files:

2. Look okay. Buy a scale for 10 dollars it will save a lot of worry.

3. They call those bags gram bags for a reason. It looks safe to assume it's 20 bucks worth.

4. Looks like a half gram to me. I don't think that's $20 worth.

5. Looks about half a g

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Looks like 2 grams to me (@ 10/g), I don't know what the other blades are talking about with their half a grams. Can't really tell by picture though. I'm just comparing it to the lock. Depends on how dense the weed is too so I could he completely wrong.

Someone did mention invest in a scale though, I agree with that.

7. Value for a given price is a silly question to ask about weed. There's too many variables to accurately answer on a forum. Region, strain, quality, potency, weight, and dealer pricing per quantity bought... Etc. these all effect the value: price ratio.

8. @[member="Winegums"]
    I buy dank occasionally in gram bags 1g/$20 and they come a little fatter than that. Judging by the bud quality it could be just fire mids. We pay 20 for 3.5 of fire mids/headies around here. You didn't get ripped that bad, but i'd say you got gypped if it's not really good weed.

9. Looks like a 10$ sack. Not toolbar tho. Looks like great quality weed though

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. Can't be 2gs, even eyeballing it I can guarantee it isn't anything more than a g. Most likely .5

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. Looks like the bags I used to get in the city here, and generally city rules in my country seem to dictate that 1g is $20. So I'd say you have about a gram there, wouldn't be more.

12. #12 pdx stoner, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Looks like a g to me. You got ripped off a 1 gram though. You paid twice what you should have paid.

13. All these comments are opinions. Because we don't know the density of the bud. If that bud is really dense, then it's a good deal. If it's fluffy and light, you got fucked. But honestly they sell scales on amazon for $8. It's so worth it. Just buy one.

Also you should buy a 500 g weight to recalibrate it.

14. #14 TheDankMan23, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Looks about .8 a little short but not bad just ask how much ur getting next time
    EDIT: Assuming it's 20/g in your area, that is.

15. #15 PhunkyPhoenix, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    No one can really accurately tell you over the internet strictly by looking at it but down where I am at (in Canada), we pay 20 dollars for two grams. I can tell you with absolutely no doubt that the weed you are showing us there is less than one gram, if I had to guess I would say that is anywhere from .5-.7

16. Go get a scale. Everyone saying you should've got two grams either lives in a Legal state, smokes cheap shit, buys in bulk, or is just being a snob because its good knowledge that black market price is 20/g if your not getting hooked up. If you want a better deal, buy more at a time, just common knowledge.

That being said, you SHOULD'VE got a gram, and that looks like a bit less. But who knows for sure.

17. if you paid $20 for it then its $20 worth of weed...

na but it depends on a lot of factors.. that looks a little small but not out of the ordinary

looks pretty good tho toke up :smoking:

18. #19 Am No Bunny, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Looks to be around 1g

Minimum 0.8g 
    Maximum 1.4g

medium is around 1.1g, if it's $20 a gram around your area than no you got a fair deal but if it's $10/gram I would go elsewhere.

Edit: Just saw the headphone next to the bud, yeah I think you got ripped of quantity wise. Looks like .6g max 

19. #20 Evan177, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Its based on weight man so no one can really tell for sure.
    I would say its about a half a gram to me though. I usually get two baggies like that for $20.