Is this 2 individual plants or 1 ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SupaAPE, Feb 21, 2015.

1. I'm not sure if I placed 2 cuttings or 1 in this piece of rockwool. I'm thinking I just put 1 but it looks weird, I mean 2 stems are coming out from within the rockwool and I can't see the physical connection between the plants

Attached Files:

2. buuuuuuump !!!!

3. It looks as tho u have one plant but where u cut tha clone there must of have been a intersection that wasnt growing at the time but now it is. It should have been cut/loli poped before it got this big. I have a plant growing the same way.

4. fuck, 

i'm guessing that means i'll have to deal with the extra branch and the buds that form on it along with all the extra weight huh ?

5. Unless u wanna jus clip it off, then all the energy tha plant makes will go to tha repair an soon after the main stem. That would be my guess, mine i just left it on an started LST my plant.
    This is my girl, after someone on this forum told me to trash it an start over cuz i ran into a case of root rot. My thing is if their green an somewhat healthy keep em an experament worse that could happen is it will die but if it lives then u get a good reward at harvest u know. Anyway I dont see a problem with cutting that branch off an even makin a clone.
    image.jpg