Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is this 10 worth of weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mj12798, Jun 5, 2012.

1. how much is that worth

2. I'm assuming you paid $10 for that.. If so, thats some dank and its hooked up fat IMO.

3. like $5 lmaooo thats like .3 or .4

4. trust me i know my shit

5. looks like a gram to me...

6. No man. Might not even be .5

Where you from op?

7. Looks like $10 worth to me for sure.

8. Looks like a gram to me too.
    But the price would depend on where you live.

In SoCal, that gram would go for $5-$10, depending on who you're getting it from.

It looks kinda leafy to me, so I wouldn't have paid $10 for that.
    Maybe $8 at a dispensary?

9. If you live where its 20 bucks a gram and so on, I would say that your pick up is good. Looks like it could be easily be .5 and on top of that it looks yummy :)

10. live in Miami and a gram is about 20 depending on what you get

11. Well that's about .4... kind of stupid to pay $10 and not buy in bulk, but your choice.

12. Buy a scale my friend then you will never have to question whether you were skimped or not.

13. I can't even tell what kind of container that is so we have no way of telling the size of the nugs really...it doesn't look dense, it looks almost fluffy. But yeah I think it's ten worth for sure

14. Let me just break out my handy ass laptop scale....O.K there, what you have in that picture is exactly .6 grams of flower, and .43333 (repeating of course) grams of stem.

15. I guess. Try buying in bulk. Feels a lot better getting a nice half then .5

16. 10 is the lowest ammount you would pay for weed anyway so it's hard to rip someone off at the price

17. Nah seems straight. I assume where you live its 20 a gram and that looks to be 0.5 but maybe its not as dense as i looks. Buy a scale, 12 bucks on amazon will get you one that measures to the hundredth.