Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this 1/2 Ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Drybananna, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Yeah its looks like half an ounce. Experience in eye balling bags from far away in different angles.

It also looks like schwag. out of scale 1-10, 10 being the best schwag.. its like a 4-5. maybe its the camera. 50 is a good price if its schwag, green or dark green. try to hagle for 40 the dealer may say yeah :D

2. This is why its wise to invest into a scale. A rechargeable one to be exact.;)

3. Yup - if hes selling you a half for $50, he prolly got the zip for $80 or less:smoke:

4. You werent ripped but you in florida halfs of that regs go for 35 here, i personally pay 30 for the halfs of regs/midsies but 50 isnt bad for beginning

5. That looks like schwag. I pay 50 for a zone. 25/30 for a half. The price just depends where you get it from.

6. what do highs usually run you guys for a half? they cost me between 110-150

7. 50 bux is exactly on the money for 14g of mexico brik...i should kno its all we have in baltimore :mad:

8. who would sell a pretty girl like yourself that weed :(

9. Around here an oz of schwag is 60$ so i'd have paid maby $30 or $40. I can't really tell if it looks like a half oz or not, you just gotta be there.

10. I think anybody should really put a quarter or something next to their sacks just to give GC a visual ya know?

11. That does look like a Half. Break up all the bud, and put on a DVD case, it should cover 90+% of the DVD case with a 1/4 inch deep.

It looks like some decent schwag, maybe it will have a little skunky smell to it as well.

Cost? Honestly, I pay 120 for a Half, and 60 a Q. So I would say $100-120 range.

12. yep that looks like a half oz and yep that looks like shwag but have fun smoking!

13. Wouldent say you got ripped, but you could do alot better. I a little bit lighter than 1/5 oz. but its hard to tell from a picture, and yes that is some nasty shag weed. $50 is about right, I can get this stuff for $20 a 1/4 here in daytona. Do yourself a favor and get some good weed.

14. well in florida a half is about 30 bucks

15. Im from Ok Halfs always look like that and that's low mids but it should've been $40
    Tops

16. Yall are spoiled I guess lol, here in WV, it would have been 120

17. shwag is dirty tbh, should have just saved or bought half the amount of decent weed for that and it seems like 1/2 cant really tell tho but if it weighed up it should be

18. Schwag isn't that bad:rolleyes:
    Not all of it anyways,the best schwag is the half n half strains the produce a Hii That
    Im pretty sure dank smokers would enjoy!i!i

19. Its really not TBH, I mean, all I smoke is schwag, it gets me high. Sometimes you can get a good Diesel in mids, or even some Midgrade Blueberry.

Cant hate on the cheap weed, its what makes this country of stoners go round.

20. Yes:hello: