is there still hope?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Advice, Nov 1, 2010.

1. #1 Advice, Nov 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2010
    I really don't know the strain my dad found the seeds in bag of some sticky bud...It has a citrus smell with a hint of skunkiness anyways... long story short he planted them and its getting cold out and he gave up on the plant and i took it off his hands ...i really don't know shit about growing i think the plants a herm... all i see is 3/5 leaved leafs.. and i took one of the seedy looking things off the plant out of curiousity and planted it and thats whats growing in the other pot.... im looking for advice on if its salvagable ...idk?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Edited Reason:
    Re-Sized Images.

2. Nice stick! What happened to the bottom two-thirds of that plant?

It looks like it is flowering already, though your pics are too blurry for us to identify sex. You can salvage what is there already, which you only want to do if it is a female (or if it is a male with your goal being to harvest the pollen not the bud). Get some light on it ASAP, either lots of CFLs or a HPS.

3. not sure thats how i recieved it..... it was an outside plant...

4. MALE! Haha

5. How do you figure that? Looks like it's loaded with seeds to me. Looks like it got pollinated early and often. One of the seeds your dad planted must have been male. What buds there are, look like they are about ready. Harvest the seeds for next time and smoke whats left. It wont be strong due to all the energy going to seed production, but it might get you blazed if you're not a routine smoker.

I dub thee: seed tree :D

6. Haha nice one:hello:

7. Well we cut it dryed it ...my dad smoked half a joint and was happy...and saved the rest... the big leafs and crap got grinded up and thrown in with a huge bag of shake we are saving for hash...i got a shitload of seeds and planted one and its currently a sproutling looks nice..im willing to give away free seeds to anyone that wants them...the plant had a real nice smell like a piney/citrus with a hint of a skunkyness it may be a good strain we will see ill be starting a journal for the plant i got growning from one of its seeds

8. im willing to bet you will end up with more males... but we can hope

get some dolomite lime or soil sweetner from a local hydro store.... sprinkle over your soil and you will end up with a much better plant...

and use R.O. water or distilled water purchased from a grocer... those two things will help

9. Start a journal and post a link to it or something:D