Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is There Something Wrong With My Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thatbcbud, Jul 5, 2014.

1. I was smoking last night when I was smoking i kept feeling like I was gonna throw up even on my first hit it felt like I was gonna throw up in my lungs i don't know why my friend took a hit and started coughing like crazy like me he said it was bunk weed.. I am not new to smoking i just don't smoke that much and it was weed from a new dealer. When I smoke I take a big hit and then a hit of some fresh air and hold it in them blow out. Never had this happen to me. There something wrong with the weed I can't see? The shit gets me ripped though. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404520015.315958.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404520036.848832.jpg

Tip top to the roof and don't drop me I am coming off the high

2. maybe its really dry so its harsh. maybe it wasnt cured or flushed properly. i really cant say because you didnt give any detail on the weed itself.

3. Id say it was poorly cured.. which means its not organic and I wouldn't even bother. Or mold. 

Either way.. id pass on the dealer if you have others.

4. Don't worry it wont be the first time you get undesirable weed! Trust me I have gotten far worst over the years!

5. Sprayed for bugs and mold by some bad chemicals.

Take that shit back. the grower needs his green thumb stuck up his butt and super glued in place.

6. does your anus hurt when you wake up after toking that pot? I heard there was a strain that makes your anus hurt after it gives you a really good sleep...they say they found it growing outside Roswell NM...
    [​IMG]

7. my ass hole hurts when I have some friends over or if my dog sleeps on the room.
    But some time it bleeds so much I have to stick a thumb up there and rub it.
    So my main question is does this type of weed make my ass hold bleed to.?.?.?!!
    Pls respond soon it's bleeding a lot ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404539560.920558.jpg

8. Thanks to all of you guys that told me whats up and I know other dealers so ill pass this kid up and go to some one els.

Looks like I am throwing away 5 grams I have left :/

9. NOOOOO! make edibles, dont dump it man!

10. just did ;)

11. #11 Acid Man, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    jesus haha it took you long enough to make that decision
    how'd they come out?

12. Mayb u just wherent use to lower grade herb. Nothing wrong with it. I smoked brick stress weed, way back when.It made u feel like u had to throw up also. That y u couldnt take moster puffs. Not like the medical herb today. If u paid around 20 a g for that bud u got a issue. If that a half oz of midgrades at 30-40 buck. You just dumped ur money in garbage. Go slap urself. N i feel it is the latter of the 2 scenarios

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. wat

ate to much lets just put it at that haha