Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there really a big difference between mids and loud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420boxing, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Been smoking regularly (every other day or couple day average ) for the past 6 years.

I smoked dank exclusively till late 2013, where I started smoking some mids. It was dank mostly after that short stint until this summer.

In all honesty, I don't think there's much of a difference at all. The mids I've seen now a days have little to no seeds per bag you pick up from the dealer. It gets you high and that's all that matters, right?

The main thing I notice is that really good dank, OK, I don't like that word, really good loud Is that loud will give you a better residual high following the next day . That's about it. I really don't think its worth the money. I feel like the best connect is a mids dealer with good mids. You can buy more and get just as high.

What do you think

2. #2 insert strain here, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    My experience was a little different.

I've only ever gotten loud once so far, and it's the lowest quality dank you'll see. Before that I used to smoke mids (not by choice :( )

Sometimes with mids, after an hour or so of being high, I don't notice that I'm high. After the first bowl, I feel like I'm actually Smoking myself sober. I was never satisfied with the highs.

However, My first hit from the good weed, I felt higher than I felt the first time I smoked weed. Every session after that got me higher than any mids ever did. It felt like I had a super low tolerance again.

somehow I was couch locked, but not burned out. both my body and my mind were super stoned. It was an 80/20 indica cross or something, and it gave me a stronger head high than some sativa mids I used to smoke. I even got a little paranoid throughout the high, which never happens to me. There was no way I would take a hit and not get stoned from this stuff, if that makes any sense.

Just to clarify, the bud had a lot of trichomes and a powerful heavy high, But I'd say it was low quality dank because it had an extremely poor trim job (I'm pretty sure at least half the weight was from the leaves, I could barely spot actual bud until ground up), and it was super dry. It wasn't so dry that it would immediately crumble, but it was on the dryer end of the scale.

That's just my opinion! :love-m3j: Maybe I got lucky and got a really fire strain. Maybe I was unlucky and the mids I was getting were actually reggies or something.

I think that if you actually prefer mids, then that could save you A TON of money and I feel like you would never have to worry about running out, since you could get more within the same budget.

3. i've only ever had one experience with mids when i was very young and down at the beach. my friend had just bought an outrageous amount of bud for practically nothing, and i thought nothing of it. we smoked a ton of it and talked about how high we were (we were very young lol) but in reality we were all slightly buzzed with pounding headaches. that shit sucked. you must have some better than average mids to be asking yourself this question.

4. Yeah, there's a wide spectrum of mids. There's crappy stuff that's rigid , dark colored , seeded up, and will give you a headache then there's stuff I've been dealing with that's lighter colored(one dealers stuff was actually lighter green than most loud I used to get ) and wouldn't give you a headache. Don't get me wrong, the loud around town will get you really blazed up but to me the difference between it and mids is almost negligible.

What I've noticed is that another difference is that you feel more of a cbd effect with loud(no headache, calms your body more and acts like a detox) and the high might last a little longer but the actual thc high(head high/psychedelic effect) i don't think is that different at all.
    I had a friend once that was a grower that told me he thinks you get higher off of mids.

I've gone back and forth between the two recently and I don't know that loud is a must get like I felt it was before.

5. Yes and no. They will both get you high, yes, but that's about it. Mids vary greatly in quality and variety throughout the country, whereas dank is fairly reliable across the board, so there's that. I don't know. I'm really high and this is a loaded question to address.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

6. Mids and dank are like night and day to me.

Mids sometimes give me headaches, it tastes bad, smells mediocre at best, and is usually to dry and stale. The high from mids is not as clear, and usually doesn't last more than an hour.

High quality weed smells good, tastes good, has a longer lasting more intense high, and it usually isn't too dry. I also don't get headaches from dank like I get from mids.

Some people just want to get high, and if you are that kind of person, then mids are for you. Some people are connoisseurs like me, and in that case, only the highest quality will do. I don't smoke just to get high, I like to enjoy the full experience with pleasant aromas and tastes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you think mids an dank are the same, you have obviously not had true and proper dank my friend. Like evo said. They are day and night.

I'd have to smoke like 2-3 bowls of mids to get the some semblance of a high from a bowl of dank. The high between the two are different for me atleast. And the mids high probably lasted me an hour, the dank lasted me for atleast 2 hours if not more.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. If you don't feel a little something after one hit then it's not dank. No matter how much you smoke.

9. In my eyes there's

Swag, has more sticks then actual bud no crystals at all, smells like crap

Mids- street weed. Have to smoke alot more of it to get the same high as dank, Smells ok, has some crystals to it, high doesn't last

Dank from either my dealer or dispensary

Dealer I'll get a half oz $160 has same amount of crystals smells great but costs a bit more than what I would pay at my local dispensary.

Dispensary - dank

Same as my dealer just costs less, I get the exact weight, can I have the added bonus of knowing what strain it is that I'm smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum