Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there mold on my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Sep 12, 2010.

1. here are some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Doesn't look like mold to me, Just looks real frosty.
    Enjoy it.

If you really wanna know, run your finger across one of the buds and see if it comes off.

3. i've never seen moldy weed, but i 'd happily smoke the shit in the picture. :D

4. Looks a bit like powdery mildew. Not too good.

5. alright well it smells spicy and the bag did have bits of stuff which weren't even weed, but believe to be spice (literally, oregano or something).

i posted a thread about it a few days ago but im hesitating throwing it away. :eek:

6. Well, how does it smoke?
    Cause it looks pretty good, and as long as the "spice" bits are gone or whatever it should be okay.

7. i smoked 3 joints worth of it a few days ago, but at the time i didn't realise the ground up bits weren't even weed so i don't know how just the buds smoke. but with the other shit mixed in at least it was very dry, not enjoyable at all. however it did get me high, and i'm still alive!

but if it's not good bud i don't want to smoke it with the risk of getting ill.

8. It doesn't look like it has mold on it, just shake off those little bits of spice and you should be okay. But don't throw it out, thats a waste if its only a little dry but still gets you high (no rhyme intended)

9. I remember your last Thread, did you call your Dealer?

10. nah i haven't. i dunno whether i should. i presume i'd get "i knew nothing about it" or a "fuck you" and then a hang up.

either way i doubt i'll go back to him. the day after he sent me a text message along the lines of "attention smokers! the ultimate high is here, big fat 8ths, get yours now!" basically a bit jokey. probably just taking the mickey.

11. smoking a joint of it now. actually it looked ok but it does taste pretty nasty. not as bad as the ones i had before which were mixed with spice.

feeling pretty high so far but we'll see if i die in the next few hours :wave:

oh and i texted the dealer and said "what was the last bud i bought off you called?" he just said "dunno it changes all the time"

hmm :s

12. To be honest, there doesn't look to be a thing wrong with it. So why would you stop going to your dealer? That's not to say there isn't - no one can tell from a picture.

Also, I really can't see your drug dealer telling you to fuck off, and hanging the phone up over something so stupid. That would just be loosing money.

13. Lol I had mouldy bud when I made weed tea and it didnt get me high so I took it out and tried to dry it but it never really worked and one time I forgot to close the zip lock bag and it was a mouldy piece of shit after I found it next.

14. well me and my friend smoked the last 2 joints worth of it and we're still alive.

suppose it was alright! :smoking:

15. You lived!!! Yeah, I wouldn't go back to that dealer, he doesn't seem like a cool guy.
    Spice in yer weed bag? ....Sigh.

:rolleyes:

16. congratulations!!! :)

17. i checked with my mate who is a chef, showed him the pictures and let him smell the bag it was in and he confirms it's definitely a spice, probably oregano.

who the hell would do that?

18. Sounds like hes trying to add some weight to the bag.

19. Anybody who sold that shit is an amatur and nothing more than a kid who will fuck you over in a heart beat. Do not trust people who dont take at least a little pride in what they do. My guy text me everytime and asks how it was, lets me know when something special comes in and the bud is always what he says it is never giving me the "this shit right here ******" speach every two weeks. Im not braggin I am just saying there are a lot better peeps to get your bud from. Hopefully you can find one, best of luck bro. Peace.