Is there hope for this plant?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by spaceace73, Nov 29, 2009.

1. This plant is about three weeks old. About 5 days ago i notices yellowing. I then did a Ph test of my water and it was way too alkaline, and i'm pretty sure it had a nute lock out. I fixed the Ph problem with lemon juice. I tried to flush out the old water with the water with correct Ph and I just ended up overwatering it. Im a dip shit i know. On a brighter note the yellowing seems to have ceased, so now i think that i'm just battling the over watering. But what i want to know is with the amount of stress this little plant has gone through is there still hope for it or should i just save myself time and give up on her?

1128092044[1].jpg

2. just dont water it at all

3. yeah, it has'nt been watered in three days. the pic was taken today.

4. good!than it should jump back in the next 3-4 days.the reason you had the over watering problem is because you do not have good drainage in your pot.you should always have really good drainage on your plants.

5. ok thanks man, appreciate it.

6. always...there is always hope if it has any life left at all...

where i grew up, we had a man...we'll call him dennis as that was his name...

he was the one who always heard..."is there any hope for this plant"...

he would say...the first line in this very response...then he would say..."leave it here for a few days"...when you came back several days later like he said...the plant was always...dancing...so to speak...

he said he just sings sweetly them...lol...he did not charge a thing, but would not share ANY secrets...