Is there even a chance tht pot will be legalized?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by TrippinOn420, Oct 18, 2010.

1. do you think pot will EVER be legal recently...are the government still looking into this? i really hope it gets legalized within the next 4 years or so..how soon do you estimate if u had to tht pot might be legal in the U.S.:confused: :eek:

:smoke:

2. You do know about Prop 19, right?

Don't know if it'll be legal nationwide anytime soon, but we're making progress.

3. heard bout it but never looked into it yet..i should do tht haha:eek:

4. In one month brah
    ONE MONTH

5. isnt it on november 2nd?

6. Hopefully it's reaaaally soon, i'm sick of it being illegal lol.

7. once all the old people die, yes.

8. a lot of old people smoke dude.

9. im talking about the government niggga.

of course old people smoke lol no shit, duhhh

but the majority of people keepin this shit illegal are oldies with 1950's mentality.

i know wasssgoood mayne

10. oh!
    okay.
    :)

11. It has nothing to do with what all the propaganda said. The government has it's own agenda on how to control everybody and whatever else they have on their minds. I don't believe all this "marijuana is going to be legal soon" because I don't think anything going on is at the root of any problem. It all seems like a diversion for people to focus on rather than something else they have going on.

I think it will be legal it's all a matter of time.....and honestly right now I don't think we are within 10 years of that time, but hey hopefully I'm wrong.

12. If you had asked me six months ago, I would have said no way, but a LOT has changed since Prop 19 hit the air waves. If it doesn't pass this time, it will next time. There is too much $$$ to be made. That's the bottom line. No pun intended. ;)

13. 100% agree

14. This. Think this will be a tidal wave effect. :cool:

15. Yep yep this is how it happened with booz.. State by state county by county it started to become legal again.. Finally for the first time in my life im looking forward to history repeating itself.:hello: