Is there anything wrong with my plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RiDanKulous, Sep 29, 2008.

1. I went away for the weekend and I watered both of my plants before I left, which was around 3 o clock on friday. I just got back about two hours ago and watered them again. Here's a couple pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm thinking it's cuz of the soil, its in miracle grow organic and it sprouted about 7 days ago.

And here's my second plant which sprouted about 5 days ago, and it looks so much healthier.

[​IMG]
    Oh and they're both sharing 4 26w daylight cfl's, and they're on a 20/4 lighting schedule.

2. Not that I can tell. Looks like a normal seedling.

I'd definitely try to get a better soil though. You may get good results but most people don't.

Personally I've killed every MJ plant I've ever put into soil so I'm not the one to ask LOL

3. over watering just by the look of the soil and undertray which appears to have water in aswel. If your new to this, water a little less than you think as new growers tend to over water :hello:

4. i agree, does look a bit overwatered. i also agree you should get some better soil. also in another week maybe, you'll need to transplant into some real pots.

5. i had a few funky ass seedlings...and tied them up and letem grow. Theyll be fine. less water...and less pergalite....new soil....with some aerating mix. good luck. sometimes the sick lil fuckers turn out to be champs.

6. They look absolutely fine mate.

7. k, so i'll leave it alone for a couple days. This mg organic soil is hard to work with, I read on here to water it when the top of the soil is dry, it's almost always dry even like 1-2 inches down so I water it a bit.