is there anyone in the world...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Sugaliciousz, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Who dislikes Bob Marley..
    Really, no1 does!!!

2. I am sure there are loads of people who do, I, am not one however.

3. My brother doesnt like his music. Its pretty understandable, cause he likes heavy rock and never smokes pot.

Next time we're chillin drinkin brews im gonna throw on stirrrrrrrrrr it up...

I love that damn song, and im gonna make him love it too

4. Good everyone needs some Reggae music in thier lives, here and then... Peter Tosh and Ziggy Marley kickass too...

Peace.
    Love.
    Live...

5. I LOVE hard rock and shit, but I still love Marley too... I like almost all music though. I'm very ecclectic.

6. i love chillin wit my mate, smoking buds and drinking a few chilling to sum bob marley tunes, nothing beats it..

7. i like a lot of music, and marley is right up there

8. Hes alright, Not one of my favorites, but I like jammin' to jammin when Im tokin.

9. Hey,

I've never heard Bob Marley. Since, he's reggae, I probably wouldn't like it. From the reggae, I've heard...I just don't like it. Was probably a kool guy...just not my style. Peace.

-Timmy

10. I like Bob Marley.

I don't love him.

But I like him.

11. Bob Marly is the fucking shit, hes the man what else can be said god of reggae

12. I dont dislike Bob Marley, I dont listen to him when Im alone, but Ill listen to him

13. im curious as to what you mean by god of reggae?

14. i dont really like him, nothing against him or anyone who listens to him. Its just not my kind of music

15. He may not have been a God, but he was a prophet...that is he gave us the word of the Creator, he sought for peace, love and happiness through his music...don't get me started..lol

16. Was browsing through the high defintion channels last night and they had a bob marley live concert playin. That guy can rock out
    It was pretty tight...

Has anyone on GC actually been to a marley concert?
    This is goin out to the older guys haha

17. but I remember when he was sick & dying...he wouldn't let the doc's cut off his dregs to operate...it was probably too late anyway by the time they found the cancer :(

18. yea hes alright, not my cup of tea

19. cancer sucks man,

i hate cancer.