Is there anyone else who lives in Washington State

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by manateerl, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Who thinks that it is completely ridiculous that insomnia and depression aren't on the list of reasons you can get MM?

2. Really they aren't? I kind of understand why they did it, because there is such a medical marijuana craze in California with dispensaries popping up everywhere and depression and insomnia are the 2 most common reasons given for a card, because they're so ambiguous and what is the doctor going to tell you - "no you're not having trouble sleeping"?

I understand, but i don't agree with them doing it, i mean depression and insomnia are 2 very common reasons because they're 2 very common conditions!

Everybody experiences depression and many battle with insomnia, so who are they to tell you not to seek relief from a medicine far safer than any sleep aid or anti-depressant out there?

3. Yeah, I mean I understand that they didn't put them on there because they were afraid that suddenly Washington would have hundreds of dispensaries.. but it's kind of hypocritical for them to shy away from that while instead they are just writing hundreds of prescriptions a day for addicting synthetic drugs like zolpidem, and anti-depressants that either don't work or have severe side effects. I honestly can't wait until the whole brainwashed portion of the generation that grew up during the height of the marijuana propaganda campaign dies, that way we can actually get some decent laws passed. Fuck.

4. I feel that they should be on there only cuz I know alot of ppl that pot makes them chill tha fuck out. so that would help with those problems.

5. #5 HERB INSURGENT, Aug 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2009
    i live up here with ya buddy yea they say anxiety isnt a reason ethier
    i'm gett'n one soon for stomach nauesa , bone and muscle pain . got the call back faxed em my info now wait'n for them to call me in for an appointment then i gotta fork over 300 but it will be the best 300 i ever spent

plan on mostly grow'n my own as the law on mj clubs say that their still not legal but i plan to join one anyway just to cop some good med grade clones