Is there anybody else here that JUST smokes weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by stonero, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Bud & hookah ftw.

drink only a few times a yr

2. I smoke bud that is it, Just the sweet, sweet, sweet MJ. :D JOE>

3. I smoke cigarettes, weed and drink socially. I do shrooms every once in awhile and I take Xanax and Vicodin sometimes. Like right now I just took two Vicodins (don't know how many miligrams) so I'm :)

4. keep in shape, and you'll live to be 120.

5. I smoke weed daily, and drink about monthly. Never done any drugs that haven't been perscribed for me, and have no drive to do so.

6. I smoke weed a few times a week max, I think about it ALL the time though, that's why I am here. I also LOVE looking at peoples bongs and stuff. It's amazing, MILKSHOT's = LOVE

7. Me too man, I love looking at peoples homemades mainly. I can see awesome bongs on any online store or head shop, so I like to see how creative people are.

8. i dont smoke pot, had to quit for probation and such. Mainly I enjoy tripping a few times a month, occasional pills, drink quite a bit, smoke too many cigarettes :(

9. i smoke nothing but weed i have never had any alcohol or smoked a cig i might end up getting drunk once just to see what it is like but ciggerets(sp?) make me sick i cannot even eat if someone is smoking around me i have been that way my whole life i really want to try shrooms and salvia though

10. i don't smoke cigs.

i drink very rarely. almost never get drunk.

i've done blow a few times and tripped on mushies twice. also taken a few vics and a xanax.

but the only consistent thing for me is bud.

11. I'm like that... No booze no cigs.. I will probably try acid once in my life, and might consdier shrooms or peyote. Psychadelics kinda fascinate me, but I respect them.

12. dude i love getting trashed, i love it, its fun but weed is better, no hang over so i will rarely drink, i'm similiar to rasta man, i'll get drunk once in a full moon, thats fun it was a full moon yesterday and i wasnt drunk, i guess i missed it

13. im the same damn cliche marijauna user. i dont drink, but i do alot to make up for it.

14. Off-topic.....OMG I'm kind of on a break right now and your sig is REALLY making me want to smoke. damn you.

15. All green, and the occasional primetime or cig, and the occasional shit faced nights.

16. i only smoke weed when its the only drug i have on me lol

17. dont do any other drugs, hate cigarettes and dont really see what the big deal bout drinking is...almost straight edge but fuck that weed it is!

18. you should roll your own cigs man, cheaper and they taste better

19. Well, the herb of course, and every now and then if I can get some good cid and also I'll do some pain killers once or twice in a green moon.
    Never cigarettes. I do go to hookah bars though, just to smoke and chill cuz it tastes so damn good. But I say fuck cigarettes.

20. I thought more people here did pharmaceuticals. Pharmaceuticals are the new drug for the new generation of kids, embrace it! I love them and I'm 26