Is there any reason not to get a grinder?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by whiteka6, Feb 26, 2012.

1. They make life so much easier.

2. I've been wanting to get one with a screen for kief.

3. Yea definitely don't see a reason not to have one...I love just being able to grind a g in 5 seconds and then pack a bowl when I want.

4. I just have a simple wooden one I picked up at a head that says Throb Daddy. For keif, all I gotta do is slam it against my table and it all comes out.

5. grinder sex

[​IMG]

6. Tupac said not to lol...

But in all seriousness not really

7. that's a terrible reason. they're like $5

8. lmao not for a good one....my space case was $80 and it was completely worth it...had it for 4 years

9. Most of the grinders with kief catchers are big and hard to hide... But other than that I don't see a reason not to

10. my coffee grinder from walmart was the best 18$ i've ever spent, bust my weed up nicely and collects so much kief... only problem is it is not portable.. but I pretty much only smoke in my house so it works for me.

11. Yes apparently you touching the weed with your fingertips and breaking it up activates something in your brain which makes you get higher, some rasta people at the cannabis cup were talking about it.

12. Some people prefer to chop their buds with scissors so its not as fine. That and not having the money are about the only reasons I can think of. People also say since the keif is falling off the bud is less dank.

13. i smoke bongs and i think that grinding it fine like that makes it burn too quick. and kief gets stuck all over the teeth and stuff. find better control with hands. and i found the kief catcher useless because i wanted that kief in each packing.

stopped using mygrinder like a year ago and its just been sitting in a box ever since lol

14. eh if I'm rolling more than one joint or blunt, maybe i'll use a grinder. Otherwise, I like breaking it up with my hands
    got a 4-piece grinder it's just not that amazing.

as jumbo said, too fine for bongs. it just falls right through my disk diffused downstem when i try to pack

15. That's why I use a screen.

16. A pinched bowl piece or glass/metal screens would solve that problem

17. When i started smoking i didn't use a metal grinder I just used my hands. once you start smoking larger a amounts a grinder will be a worthy investment. Like slippers !

18. [quote name='"Jumbo"']i smoke bongs and i think that grinding it fine like that makes it burn too quick. and kief gets stuck all over the teeth and stuff. find better control with hands. and i found the kief catcher useless because i wanted that kief in each packing.

stopped using mygrinder like a year ago and its just been sitting in a box ever since lol[/quote]

This guy .

I'll roll a j like once a month , i just use some scissors if shit is extraaa sticky .