Is there any point saving a burnt place

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grandsouls, Feb 13, 2019.

1. I fucked everything wasted 4 months to ruin it. [​IMG]
    Any point in keeping her? 3 weeks into flower. [​IMG]
    What a fucking waste of effort good job -.-

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fuck ya. She ain't dead yet.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #3 PAOLO1981, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    What happened pal.... Heat stress...../ PH issues?
    Never say never!!! - Seen plants come back from a lot worse!

• Like Like x 1
  4. She will live lol . feed her less omg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Alright well thank you sir.

She was burned I read online once burnt in flower from nute’s * it’s essentially a done deal?

6. Ok thx people’s for the support :)

Spent a lotta time growin her burning in flower really made meh sad. Close to 5 months now I can’t have her leave now :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. She will recover mate.... It may effect potency / yield but she will still produce mate ! Keep loving her.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Alrighty thanks bud.
    Hope she gets well soon

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]
    Just keeps getting worse.
    So disappointing I can hardy bare to bother checking anymore so much effort and care ruined .
    Waste

10. How much/what strength nutes did u feed her. I’d just it a huge plain water flush and use some root recovery stuff in last gallon of water. Wait for it to dry then continue with a less strength feeding schedule!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. You can just throw it back into veg and straighten it out. Then put it back into flower.

12. I’d also throw out a little info in on revegging so he don’t think it’s toss it in for a week or two then back to flowering. Idk the time frame but I’ve read it’s awhile to reveg it(prob depends on how far along tho

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. At least 2 weeks to get it healthy, and another week for new growth to pick up. Then it can flip. It'll do some weird shit between them to flip. That's my opinion.

Then again I don't see that as nute burn necessarily. Still deciding.

• Like Like x 1
  14. What's the medium and pot size, the ph of your inbound, and how often do you water?

Did you definitely use too much nutes?

15. It’d probably be better just to keep growing other plants I got some clones going anyway.
    I don’t really have room to be revenging her, I mean maybe after the small girl is done flowering and add a few new clones to grow out with her but eh.

Just pissed because this girl in specific was a lot of work and time I threw it down the drain, soooooo so disappointed in myself.

She was over watered to I think. Once I burnt her I did a huge flush earlier few days ago like you mentioned

( she’s in 5 gal ) I flushed through until I had about 3 gallons of run off. Then she got even worse due to it and yup. Drowned burnt and just fucked
    Truly sad, lesson learned again, really wish I’d stop learning things in life the hard way after tons of efforts have been given
    So pissed off at myself. Not impressed

Thanks

16. Also what medium?! It looks super packed. I’m thinking u have wet soil and nute lockout. Not so much nute burn. Ur tips and side tips would be toasted.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well here's my opinion. Flip it back to veg, get it healthy and take as many clones as you can. Work only half wasted. Repot it with a nice neutral and loose medium like coco or perlite. Water with half strength of your known to be good dosage.

Right now, it's suffering from a plethora of issues and flowering it out will be futile, in my opinion.

If you reveg, you can run a SCROG in a few weeks to a month when you flip back for a better yield than what you will get now. You lose a month and 3 weeks.

Whatever you do good luck.

• Like Like x 2
  18. This is the best advice under the circumstances.... Like i said mate, I've seen a lot worse with good end results. Stick with it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. U said like 3w into flowering. What did u change? Did u do a soil flush b4 switching from veg to flower nutes? Does ur soil dry out b4 watering. Can we get ur very LAST pic u took b4 it took a turn for the worse?

20. It’s shit to be honest I couldn’t afford good soil when I had her young an replanted her.
    Oh fuck you think so :(

So if I reveg can I report into good soil some how