is there a ways i can pollinate with only a small amount of seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by munchymeiser900, May 15, 2012.

1. This yr if I find a male I'm going to keep it so I have seeds for next yr but I don't want to totally fuck my crop so is there a way I can pollinate my plants but keep the seed ratio to a minimum?

2. yes keep it super super super isolated though, as in don't water it before you water your

females or you're fudged but once the males polled sacks are open put a brown paper bag

over a branch and give the plant a little shake, you'll get plenty of polled in that bag to

do your whole crop but you can just take a q-tip dip it in the bag and "paint" it on select

areas of your female flowering plant - i suggest one of the lower / lowest branches so any

polled that may fall off your q-tip will go to the ground and not trickle down your plant

3. its not all about isolation. the pollen blows in the wind like crazy, and can travel miles in some cases. if your going to keep males at your grow site, not matter how careful u r chances are that yours going to have a super seedy crop. just sayin