Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there a way

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cripin210Tx, Jan 8, 2012.

1. You can shoot up pure thc. Haha i would totally do it if there is a way. And that would be like the ultimate stealth mode.

2. haha try it and see. but why? needles are dirty.

3. But i want to no like what would i shoot. I want like a liquid thc

4. No you wouldn't. Pure THC is one of the most unpleasant feelings ever. It is the combination of thc/cbds that create the high.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9J2N6_bl0A]Should I Smoke Dope? 6/6 [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

5. Although i wouldn't condone it and definately wouldnt try it, dissolving kief in water could work

6. How is that ultimate stealth mode when it leaves track marks and dirty looking paraphernalia that would make you a lot more likely to get an infection that THC can't cure.
    Edible seems like ultimate stealth mode, yes?
    And yes, you can do it. You just have to extract and heat (to activate/make psychoactive) the THC and come up with some form of remedy for keeping it stored until you used it.

7. freebase it

8. How is that ultimate stealth mode when it leaves track marks and dirty looking paraphernalia that would make you a lot more likely to get an infection that THC can't cure.
    And yes, you can do it. You just have to extract and heat (to activate/make psychoactive) the THC and come up with some form of remedy for keeping it stored until you used it.

9. Haha that British lady is tripping balls. I want some of the thc cbd mix that shit would be insane

10. THC/CBDs are not water solube...that's like day one stoner school. Come on now!

11. [quote name='"bp4er"']How is that ultimate stealth mode when it leaves track marks and dirty looking paraphernalia that would make you a lot more likely to get an infection that THC can't cure.
    And yes, you can do it. You just have to extract and heat (to activate/make psychoactive) the THC and come up with some form of remedy for keeping it stored until you used it.[/quote]

You could just say your diabetic. And it leaves no smell and i would guess it would hit you so much harder and faster compared to an edible

12. [quote name='"cripin210Tx"']

You could just say your diabetic. And it leaves no smell and i would guess it would hit you so much harder and faster compared to an edible[/quote]

Lol I'm a diabetic! As your over in corner pigging out on muchies

13. lol i love that doco should i smoke dope, i love the cannabis museum and the driving test :p

14. How would that appeal to anyone?

15. i think theres this medicine called marinol that is similar to pure thc? not completely sure though

16. [quote name='"Greenwall"']i think theres this medicine called marinol that is similar to pure thc? not completely sure though[/quote]

Yeah but marinol doesn't get you high. I wanna get high

17. [quote name='"NotPotRelated"']Fiend[/quote]

Aboncalicalikenyen