Is there a way to remove Jeff Sessions from office?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Argonian420, Jul 6, 2017.

1. #1 Argonian420, Jul 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    I

2. #2 Argonian420, Jul 6, 2017
    ]

3. #3 Argonian420, Jul 6, 2017
    ]

4. Did commit a crime that validates impeachment?
    If he did, then yes.
    If you just dont like him/ dont agree with him, then no.

5. The private prison business is booming here in America. They all love Jeff.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. well, the president can do the latter.

7. When a Dung Beetle is the President, of course the cabinet is filled with Hyenas.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Two words --- Tar, Feathers

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yes. You can remove Jeff Sessions from office by the same method that Charles Manson uses: Kill him in your imagination! Do not, I repeat, do NOT take Mr. Sessions life with an actual weapon. Just fantasize. Good luck!

10. You could try setting him up with an underage boy?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Removing Sessions is not the problem that needs to be addressed.

The problem lies within Congress for not removing the unethical and unconstitutional prohibitions on cannabis.

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 Sublime, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
    He's right. I still dislike sessions, but Sessions wouldn't have the authority to do anything at all if it weren't illegal in the first place, which Congress can fix. President can too. So can DEA. But those two latter aren't gonna.

Technically, sessions is doing his job by enforcing the law, regardless of whether he agrees with it (even though he's made it clear he doesn't). So point being is.... Law needs changing if you disagree with it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Trump is really a libertarian, more so than at least a Republican or Democrat. Marijuana is not high on his list of shit to deal with at the moment, but I think that if it comes up on his table, he'd move it to the states as far as legalization is concerned (He has said that several times in the past). That would be pushing congress to act on removing it from federal law. Again, as stated, congress is really the issue. I will give them credit that they denied Sessions from trying to get funding to go after legal states though.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I do think Trump will be better than Hillary. I don't agree with his appointments of Jeff Sessions and a few others. However, he has to work in a system that hates his guts, and a system like congress that is filled with old jerks making too much for doing too little, and not representing the people who elected them. Again, that's another thing I like from Trump; he wants term limits for congress, which is very sorely needed!

I would definitely like to see Sessions gone though, or at least understand the President's point of view of the states vs the Fed. We have given the federal government way too much control over the last several decades. We are the United States of America for a reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Remove
    The government period . Every
    Last
    One .every agency every damn single person good or bad and start
    Over with a bunch of average joes , cause really this country moves and stays afloat because of those average guys . They are the only
    People who truly know what it's like to work against something that don't give a shit about them . And cannabis for real??? Look at the back of a 1914 ten dollar bill , it shows the country harvesting cannabis and the industry it supported . The government will eventually break from the inside out . It's inevitable . Might as well push it along and start the eradication of the government . Don't judge me I'm a good person , I just wanna live my life without the governments restrictions , for they can't even run themselves . They owe every damn country money there is basically . This country is awesome I love it , I just hate the people in charge , they all need to die horrible public deaths . Stoning and burning them alive will suffice , only stretch it out for two weeks with no food and very little water . Torture and since all of America is afraid to take this stand when they know they should , I will appoint myself as leader if Americans weren't afraid to stand up against those who oppress them . And to win this civil war that will more than likely come we're gonna need huge numbers . So test yourselves fellow Americans and see what can be accomplished if 300 million of us stood as one .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. This is just a thought , should be under high
    Ideas lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I think we will all have to stand as one too. It's time for term limits, and it's time that congress is one for the people.
    Greed is running this country though (my feeling), and for it to change is going to take a big change..

I feel the President is only a puppet to be displayed to the people...the real issue is who is behind the curtain.

17. Fill him with SHI* and throw him overboard..

18. The President represents to the world the true inhumanity of intolerance and selfishness. Juxtaposed with this current image which inspires and emboldens the weak of character, the ideal was a strong bold leader who had the courage to stand for others. Our Marmalade Emperor points fingers rather than accepts responsibility for the ambiguity of his rhetoric; his entire reign has been filled with a swirling courtyard of jesters who gleefully offer their explanation for each and every utterance. Sadly we are seen as puppets in his eyes.

• Like Like x 2