Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a way to lock a clothes dresser drawer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Sep 16, 2012.

1. I was thinking of taking 1 empty drawer and use it as like a stash box and my pieces in there and stuff so is there a way to lock one?

2. #2 thewarden, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    put a lock on it?

like I mean you could drill a diagonal hole through the drawer itself and the frame, then just put a piece of metal with a knob on one end and a hole in the other, then just out a padlock through that. I mean it would look kinda shitty but nobody would be able to get it open without taking the lock off or breaking part of the dresser

3. #3 EastCoastSwag, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Ah thank you

4. Install a turn key lock the kind that turns a metal plate on he inside if the dire to slide behind a carb of some kind that prevents the drawer from being pulled. But If I were you I'd probably just stash it somewhere else there's so many places that are ingenious and undetectable. And thousands of threads answering the question of where to stash your... Stash...

5. Thats sketch as fuck though. Like, why would someone need to lock a dresser drawer other than to hide something?

6. money, guns, valuables, whatever

a cop wouldn't be able to legally open it without a warrant, so the only people I'd be worried about would be parents/ dick roommates

7. Yeah think of it as like being a awesome stash box were you can be in a head shop and be like I like this bowl but i don't know if i have room for it. it will be like I got plenty of room -buys it and leaves-

8. I doubt anyone would be hiding any of the above in a ******-rigged dresser drawer safe...

9. When I lived at home I pulled out my bottom drawer and there is a nice sized gap from the drawer to your floor and I'd stash everything there then put the drawer back in!

10. I think I will just go back to the box I planned to get its a good size box

11. Thats nice, id buy that

12. Thank you, I like it since I can put in stash jars, and bowls and pipes and bongs and papers and have plenty of space for lots of stuff.