Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IS there a way to get keif?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lokio, Jun 30, 2010.

1. I have like a half ounce of weed that I would like to extract the keif from. I just don't want to grind up literally all my weed...anyone know a simple way of getting keif from your buds? Is there even a way to do it without grinding it?

:smoking:

2. Make oil? Or grind it, not sure of anything else.

3. put it in the freezer to loosen the trichromes then put them in some contraption and shake vigorously to knock them off then take the nugs out and scrape for kief.

or you could be normal and just grind it as you smoke it.

4. I just don't want to like mutilate 14 grams of weed for keif, when I could just grind it as I smoke it and keep my nugs. I could get like a full bowl of keif from these nugs but that would be over the period of about a week. I want it all nao!

5. Grind it as you use it. If you want it now, Grind it all, simple as that. If you have a half o why would you need the Hippie crack right away? haha. Just grind it as you use it, you'll have a nice kiefy bowl and it'll be worth the wait!

6. You can get a keif box. You just put weed in there, shake it, and collect the kief. I think they're called wicca boxes.

7. invest in a kief box

[​IMG]

damn you ^

8. this box makes me hard

9. 1. Buy half ounce
    2. SHAKE ALL KIEF OFF
    3. Sell for same price
    4. Enjoy mad kiefs for free

10. My friend made a shake box by taking a tupperware container and poking holes in the bottom. You just put the weed in and shake it over something.

11. Best home made screen is panty hose stretch it out over a container your ground weed is in, and tape it ot rubberband it securely and shake. I do it all the time.

12. Would qwiso hash be a solution to this?

13. You could probably dip the buds in the iso then dry it out, but i dont know if it would be safe to smoke the dryed out weed.

14. I wanna do that. But I don't wanna go into the store and buy panty hose. lolol.

15. this is what I would do, you're going to have to grind it at one point or later, so either keep them whole or make it all into hash except maybe 1G

16. grind that shit now all of it now