Is there a way to fix this?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by RandleStoner, Mar 27, 2012.

1. #1 RandleStoner, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    My 21 day old plant is suffering from nute burn, which keeps getting worst, and for some reason the leaves are pointing up. I really need some help.
    I'm using Kellogg Premium Soil and Alaska Fish Fertilizer 5-1-1 (I only used it twice, once on purpose)
    96 watts with cfls
    Temperature has been 79F
    Ph is 6.2
    I don't have a lot of faith in her sadly :( But I was hoping someone could give me some advice.

plant1.jpg

plant2.jpg

2. it seems to be in a very small pot? could you maybe just be giving it to much for how young it is plus its in a small pot so theres not much room for it to go anywhere might explain why its small for day 21

3. Yeah, its in a small container. I have no more soil at the moment so if i did transplant her it wouldn't make a difference. I will have to wait until tomorrow I guess.

4. Flush her thoroughly

5. I did twice in the past 2-3 days. She just got worst

6. You mean "worse?"

Flushing is the only way to reduce the issue. Sounds to me like you have a pH problem if it is at 6.2. I recommend using a teaspoon of dolomite lime on top of your soil and to water that in thoroughly. This will condition your pH and should bring it back up into a safe range.

Next time start with better quality soil. Your dirt should not contain sticks.

7. Well I was told to have my PH at about 6.

8. Well...

You were mislead then.

5.8pH for Hydro
    6.5pH for Soil