Is There A Way To Counteract The Diuretic Property Of Coffee Without Removing Caffeine?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Good afternoon -- I hope you're high as phuck and barely able to navigate GC, let alone read a post by highasphuck himself.

And remember, you are at the newest point in what I presume to be an infinit time continuum as you read this post. In fact, you are always just at the edge of the newest moment in the time continuum, until you die and cease to interpret that which is.

Anywho, let's get back to the original purpose of this thread: Counteracting the diuretic property of coffee without removing the caffeine. Is there such a way that you can post a solution to my dilemma on GC?

2. dont drink coffee or drink less coffee, i dunno man coffee also makes me want to shit and ive asked this question on other forums too, i dont think there is an answer.

3. You know caffeine itself is a diuretic. 

4. No, how can you cancel the effects of a drug without removing the drug from the equation.

Drinking more water per day will help keep you from dehydrating, but it won't stop the diuretic effects of caffeine.

5. No way.  Maybe if you take pain killers you won't feel that you have to go pee, lol

6. Time is the fourth dimension. That means theoretically you can travel back and forth in time. Ever heard of the river and stick theory? Imagine time is a river. You pass a floating stick in the water. When you pass it, you don't see it anymore but it still exists.

When you pass an event in time, you can't see it anymore but it still exists. There is no such thing as a new moment in the time continuum, only the moment at which your mind perceives as the present.

In fact, you could argue that the entire idea of time is really just our perception of the fourth dimension.

That's why time seems to go by faster as you get older. Your perception of time itself changes.

Coffee and caffeine are bad for you and make me shit a lot so I try to avoid them.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 SCH-I545