Is there a use for the leaves?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bubble_Bubble, Dec 8, 2008.

1. May sound stupid, but is there any use for the leaves? I would like to know because I only plan on doing 1 plant at a time, and I don't want to work just to get a male or a hermaphrodite and have to start all over without having anything to show for my work.

2. feminized seeds

3. they would be 100% female seeds? I see

4. Nah, thats the nice thing about mother nature, nothings ever %100.

5. Make some hash or brownies.

6. leaves are still good for goodies? and you can make hash (tutorial would be nice)
    but you cant smoke it?

7. You can smoke leaves. They are harsh and taste like shit, but smoke a few bowls of some mature leaves and you will probably get high.

Best thing to do is probably make some butter or hash or something like that. But if you just want to dry them and smoke them that is fine too. Trust me, it works.

8. well, how do you make hash? its just resin, isnt it?

9. get some bubble bags and crush it with ice in a bucket, this guy has a 8 part video of how to do it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID6TVmTSf0Q"]YouTube - Bubble Bag Hashish From Shake, Leaf or Bud (Part 1 of 8)[/ame]

10. This is what I use to make hash and it works great, its very easy to do and costs very little to no money to get the items used for it.

11. what exactly are "bubble bags" ?

12. Does this work for male plants too?