Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a strain that covers all of this?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by eric122, Jan 16, 2011.

1. I have anxiety, depression, anger issues, and back pain from a missing disk. Is there a strain that will cover all this if i move to a mmj state. I would like an indica for nights and a sativa for day time smoke. I have read the forum on stains and conditions but im looking for something that can cover all this.

2. just go ask your bud tender at your local dispensary tell him your symptoms and hell reccommend something amazing your probaly in the market for a hybrid if you ask me

3. Dude he just said he doesn't live in a MMJ state. I guess he could call a store where he wants to move and ask. I don't think they do recommendations over the phone though.

4. Yeah i was looking for ideas but i suppose ill have to wait i was leaning for hybrid one dominant of each species ( i dunno if sativia and indica are species but w/e). MMj dispensaries don't talk on the phone about it and no i am not currently in a mmj state so i doubt if they did they would help anyways.

5. I'd say a hybrid that's sativa dom for the day..
    A hybrid indica dom. for your evening issues..
    If the pain is more the issue at night then a 100% indica, that's just me though.

6. Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa ARE two different species! You are correct!

your looking for a hybrid, you should also experiemnt with different methods with every strain to see what really works best for YOU!

Im not in a medical state either but I have many of the same medical issues as you listed, with some others tossed in there too. This is really the most frustrating thing about prohibition IMO, without regulation how can I find the right strains that work for me?

7. I wasn't always in a medical state either..
    Order seeds and grow it yourself is my advice.

8. I know right!!! 90% of the time its sativa around here and about 60% of the time its shit ass weed. If you want good bud they charge 20/g 60/8th for what look like medical mids or worse. i love indicas but they are super rare here.

9. live with my parents for the time being i just got my car back from an accident and waiting 2 1/2 months fo it. Ill be finding a job soon and save untill i can move to a mmj state. I just need to find a state that is cool and liberal, and wont cost me out the ass for an apartment.

10. If you got some balls i'd find a M.O.M out in cali or canada...
    I know of a couple I use to use but I wont be posting that shit on here.

11. What is this M.O.M you speak of ? you can pm me if its not appropriate for the forums.

12. A MOM is a mail order marijuana service, they shouldnt be spoken of any further here so :wave: take it somewhere else(PMs maybe)

13. Naw i'm not giving out any MOM sources on this forum...
    Just telling him what it is.