Is there a particular j paper brand that burns the slowest?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LulzRoyce, Dec 24, 2010.

1. I'm mostly a bong user, sometimes blunts for the taste and blunts because the paper burns way slower. Is there a particular brand of joint papers that burns significantly slower than the rest? Anyone? Thx!

Also, on average whats the smaller amount of pot you need to roll a j? I'm trying to stay on the conservative side which is why I toke bongs (I got a sheldon black bowl that is tiny, about .3 grams tops to be conservative) but I still want to roll j's too, teach the joint noob please! :)

2. I really like Raw hemp papers. If you haven't tried them you should.

3. I know it's not exactly what your after, but check out "glass blunts". Slow burning, and you get to appreciate the taste instaed of whatever it is that blunt smokers do :smoke:

4. My dad uses "Zig Zag Ultra-Thin Slow Burning" papers. They work a lot better than my "Players Regular" papers

5. RAW PAPERS! uhmmm I had these slow burning E-Z widers they were in an orange package they were some bomb papes uhmm Tip clear ones aren't that bad for burning slow i enjoy em idk bout other ppl tho

6. Well your dads the man because those papers are the way to go... You won't be disappointed with them.. I've heard people compare them to elements as the best papers and IMO i believe the zz ultra thins blow them away...

7. agree with Ty14, btw I have been wanting to try some king size papers, does anyone know if they make zigzag ultrathin kingsize? or something like that, thanks

8. Haha! Incidently that's the brand I have now! And that I just used to smoke me Jay with :D cheers to lucky choices !

9. RAW PAPERS!!!

To me, Raw papers burn super slow; more like a blunt. They can be a bit more challenging to roll when you'er baked tho so unless you'er a good roller, be prepared for that.

I tend to alternate between Raw papers and the Bob Marley hemp papers because their burn is similar.

Fuck E Z widers. LOL :smoke:

10. I've never been a good joint roller but became proficient in the art of blunt rolling. Maybe that's why I like the Raws so much.
    And who says Elements are the best? You may be able to get a pack of around 300 paps for like 3 bucks but I still think they suck. Not as bad as the clears IMO. They burn slow but I dont think they burn as evenly as regulars.

11. Zig zag ultra thins are the best papers IMO... Elements are decent but i'd way rather burn a zz ultra thin..

12. 1.Zig Zag Ultra Thins (Blue label with holographic background)
    2. Element rice papers
    3. Marley hemp papers