Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is there a limit to your high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thezool, Sep 3, 2010.

1. so i have 2 joints rolled for the rest of the day. so my question is, do i smoke both in a row to get extra high, or is that a waste and should i just smoke 1 then the other a few hours later?

is there a point where you stop getting any higher?

my tolerance is pretty low by the way so 1 joint usually gets me pretty blazed.

2. Personally I would say save it for sure, It wont be a waste to smoke em both but you are gonna be high for a lot less time if you burn two at once. Its up to how you want to spend the day.

Option 1: (burn both)
    Get really fucked up and wander around having the best time of your life doing what ever it is you are planning on doing today (hike?)

Option 2: (one now, one later)
    If you need to function more on your task go this way, you will get ripped but not zoned the fuck out and you can keep high for twice as long.

A big part of your choice is what are you going to be doing, if you are going to hike in a bad ass forest burn them both and fuck around in the woods for a few hours if you are sitting at home all day just chilling if you burn two you might pass out and then it would be a waste.

3. sick advice glasscollector thanks!

well yeah im just chilling in the house, maybe watch a movie or 2 so i'll go with option 2 i think. :)

4. Nice choice!! I would go with number 2 as well just so the high would last longer.

5. Enjoy each joint at a different time. That is if the first one gets you lifted. If the first joint doesn't hit you lets say after 15 minutes smoke the other one. Get to your desired high. Enjoy them. :smoking:

6. You stop getting higher once all of your cannabanoid receptors are occupied simultaneously. I usually stop when my body tells me that it doesnt want any more, but that takes a lot :smoke:

7. It seems for me at least to smoke more than just one is a waste. I don't seem to get any higher, so I feel I'm just wasting weed.

I don't really like to get blazed anyway. I just like a nice relaxing buzz. When I have done more I don't really seem to get any higher anyway.

Save your weed and extend the high IMO.

8. yeah i agree with everyone else. if you smoke em both at once, when you come down you'll be like "damn i wish i had another one" lol. at least thats what always happens to me

9. cheers for all the responses! i do actually have a load more bud, but i don't wanna smoke it all today!

10. I would smoke the first one and see how you feel. So like 5 minutes after you smoke it, if you want to get more baked light that up. :smoke:

11. You can only get so high. you can't OD like any other drug including Alcohol and nicotine. But your tolerance can build up. 4 days off per month should do you good. Take a week or two per year, and the high limit shouldn't be an issue

12. Is there a point? Yeah, when I wake up 6 hours later with one hand on the remote and the other still buried in the extra-large sack of Cheesy Poofs...:D

Unfortunately for most of us, passing out/falling asleep is the most common form of "OD", and nothing is more of a waste than accidentally sleeping through a high...:(

13. There's definitely a limit for me. Once I get to a certain point, there's no point in me smoking since it'll do nothing. It's best to just smoke one joint then save the other for another time.

14. Epic. +rep