is there a healthy blunt option

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by rangers01, Jul 19, 2017.

1. #21 killset, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Lol wow....thats probably the longest most useless post I've ever seen. There's no discussion here, drawing smoke into the lungs is dangerous. Granite pot isn't as dangerous as other forms of smoke but the act of inhaling smoke is not healthy..you can twist that around any way you wish....simply put it is what it is. I grow organic weed and I know what goes into my bud. I collect, foriage or grow all my own inputs into the soil i use. it still doesn't change the fact that inhaling carbons and other particulates is inheritly not the safest thing to do. That will not change. I wasn't referring to butane or anything like that, only the act of inhaling smoke from burning plant matter.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. #22 Egzoset, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    Hi again KillSet,

M'yeah, i can see that you couldn't wait to refocuss on the poster and writing style instead of what's just been explained.

Back to butane and the lessons to learn from smoking, whatever the real nuisance of butane when using my customized VG pipe it's mostly related to having an inapropriate butane lighter half-full of low quality fuel and similar. An improper ritual only makes it worse but you wouldn't know how, sorry. You see, half-full tanks are synonymous of variations in throttle overall, which in turn multiplies operators errors resulting in unwanted outcomes. But that's still saying nothing to most readers i'm afraid, no problem. I was aiming too high i guess.

Nobody is denying this statement other than within your imagination, stay calm and objective please.

Yet i took care to quote the relevant passages previously and still feel like i must repeat, since the communication seems to be subjected to some distortion all the sudden...

In other words the cigarette format offered a mix of good and bad ideas, where the "Release/Transport Agent" (which you've persistenly done you're best to ignore) happens to have beneficial features i eventually identified as a higher "specific heat capacity" (feel welcome to replicate the experiments), while of course that's still smoke when taking cigarettes/"joints" nonetheless. But lets not throw away the baby with the bath water only because of smoke... Actually i'll argue there's no need to perpetuate consumption methods based on Hot Dry Air Ovenizers like the Volcano/Arizer (and/or their imitators) neither when an economical alternative offers to eliminate toxic combustion, replace a long-lasting yellow flame with the cleaner blue equivalent while retaining self-humidification from inlet water (also carrying more heat once super-heated, compared to hot dry air alone), euh... Etc. But i feel pretty much alone attempting to discuss this while the only response i can obtain is focussed on attacking me in order to undermine my credibility to support a statement expressed in absolutes while i shown it to fail the real huge world where we all live in... But no matter, don't bother! I was mistaking what discussions could occur seriously, that's all.

Good day, have fun!!

3. lmao....... wtf

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. #24 killset, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    Sorry bro I fell asleep on that one. I can't sit through your ramblings that have nothing to do with what's being discussed. The thread and a couple month old one at that, is about healthy blunt options not all this silliness with butane and all these other directions your trying to take the topic I'm not going into. I made a simple, yet true statement. I don't need your pointless meanderings....good day man

5. I think blunt wraps are vegan if that helps

6. We got em here in MN too. Only thing I smoke now after being a die hard white owl fan although I like the no flavor High Hemps best and they stick with ease if you know how to roll em.

7. Kong Wraps make some great wraps that stick! They also got a USA hemp one that’s dope.

8. Kong Wraps is my go to. I know how they’re made too, and they actually use hemp where most hemp wraps are 50% hemp 50% wood pulp. They also got some organic USA hemp ones that are on point. It’s like smoking a paper but still get that blunt burn.

9. This comment reads like a rare moment of lucidity in an aging crackhead.

Exso

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Dont assume for us all please..........you have my undivided attention...........:passing-joint:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Healthiest route would prob b a glass blunt