IS THERE A GOD!!???!!!?? Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by themac1012, Sep 27, 2010.

1. I'm not trying to change your beliefs or push my beliefs on you but my question to the part i bolded is....if those chemicals couldn't come from nothing and you say a god must of created them, then what created god if something can't come from nothing???

I'm not expecting an answer to the question cause i know damn well i can't answer it and wouldn't expect that anyone could, but i just hate the something can't come from nothing argument because if thats the case then where did god come from??

2. [FONT=&quot]its the forces of nature which govern evolution in the universe, its up to the observer to understand them correctly(science). not for nature to understand itself, because obviously it can or it wouldn't exist

my explanation for chemicals evolving into stuff
    [/FONT]

3. hate and love are both random, but remember, love conquers all

4. I believe that there must be a being that is on a totally different plane of existence than us. I look at nature and just can't figure out how all the "accidents" must have happened to make our planet. I look at the stars and am convinced that there is a God. Everyone will have a different opinion, but I believe in divine creation.:wave:

5. Yeah, I mean, like everyone said, its all personal belief, Im not trying to change anyones opinions. And honestly, no one can answer that question, id be a liar if i said I could. Religion is basically my way of coping with death, and I won't let anyone strip me of that.

I feel the exact same way.

6. Shit I hate this threads about god. Some people say yes some people say no, but everyone thinks that if there is a god, is only one.
    Think in probability!
    0 gods = not likely
    1 god = not likely
    34762387 gods = not likely
    infinite gods = MOST LIKELY

imao of course

7. Agreed. For all we know the ancient Egyptians (or even the Mormons :eek:) could have had it right.

8. Idk about the Mormons....

9. #29 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    but debating god, its just an idea, it cant be proven, therefor, i believe people should keep their beliefs, but dont teach the next generation these religious bs lies.

no more brainwashing, because, religion, at this point is a 'holy war', literally a war for god(America+allies against radical islamic terror)

unless united under one common 'god' (mother nature+father time+subconscious love) love which is happening right now, somewhere in the world, maybe you dont feel it, but someone does, i do at least

knock knock

nice to meet ya, let me not mislead ya

10. #30 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
    im high in the food chain, im high, i smoke like 2 trains, im trained, i know how to do thangs

i could lay back like a fat cat, but ima big dog on any track

am i crazy thinking im the 'chosen one'
    maybe i should wait longer before i start posting again on the internet

i basically think i have an easy pass for 'everlasting life'.. is this lunacy?

welcome to my studio, you gon love my studio

11. #31 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
  12. call me young amazing, doctor carter, now have some patience

13. Every parent will teach their child to live life as they think is appropriate. Religion isn't the problem. It's mankind and human nature. If I believe something is right, (and I DO belive in God) I'm obviously going to share my beliefs with my child. If I didn't think I was right, why would I believe it?

14. yes teach them about GOD,love and having a good conscious, not some literal book readings 'inspiried by' GOD, which is insane and needs to die, and it will, show me my opponent, im in my zone, my form is so rare man

15. who cares?

if there is one and he does command worship then he doesnt deserve it.

16. #36 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
    to me 'GOD'= mother nature+ father time+ subconscious love. mother nature doesnt care about worship, but, she would like to be respected at least, no littering please! and try to not waste your time with hate, spread love around

17. No, there's no such thing as god. God and religion are both creations of man.

As Voltaire said, "Every man is born with 10 fingers, but none with knowledge of God."

18. #38 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
    god is your conscious fighting off doing something bad(in your mind)

devil is your conscious giving in and doing something bad(in your mind)

they both exist only in your mind, as an idea for a moral compass of sort

listen to lil wayne: gossip

this explains my stance on all

im the 'one' like in the matrix

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”

http://www.atheistforums.com/rid-the-human-concious-of-religios-beliefs-t23803.html

19. #39 ete23, Sep 28, 2010
    if love is clear, then i see through

you dont have to pick me to win the title fight, but ima wear that championship belt so tight

if im wrong, there is no right.

i give the game sight, so before you dim the light.. think it over