Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is there a difference in THC absorbed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by giants1080, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I Heard that by using different items to smoke MJ, pipe,joint, bong, vap, ect, more or less thc is absorbed. Is this true? what percentage is absorbed from the list above.

2. i beleive its close to
    91% for vapes
    28% for bowls
    and 18% for joints and blunts

3. Yea close enough to what he said^^

I would say,
    vaporizers- 95%
    bongs/pipes- 40%
    joints/blunts-20%

Edibles-100%

4. I always thought it had to do with the amount of normal air you sucked in while taking hits that affect why some things fuck you up more than others. Like Gravity Bongs will fuck me up so much because its just 100% smoke and no air.

It made sense when I heard it... But the kid also told me right after I took that hit from the Gravity Bong :hippie:

5. lack of oxygen also helps with that feeling. you need oxygen or you will die, no ifs ands or buts, all smoke and no oxygen will kill you. first you feel lightheaded and then your vision starts fading, its all downhill from there and if you hold in your breath long enough it may result in brain damage. watch the union to learn a bit more about that.