Is there a difference between light and dark seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WesleePipes85, Oct 21, 2003.

1. so for seeds direct a money order is recommened? or if you used a cc they don't charge it as $30 to Seeds Direct or w/e

2. keep them undernieth a router / modem, the paper towel may brown slightly at the top, but i did this and had 8/9 germ in a day, and they overgermed, somewith like 2 inch - 4 inch roots, didnt think it would be that damn qucik lol

3. squeeze seeds gently in hand, if it pops its no good. and another way to find out if they're viable is putting them in a glass of water for a day or so. if it floats, its trash. if it sinks, its viable.

4. Don't inform people with fake infor

5. Don't give people fake information I have light ones and they have done better than my dark and have germinated faster, the colour of the seeds don't mean anything as to whether they're better or worse, germinate them all

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. You’ve just replied to a thread where the last comment was from 2007 my friend...

7. And?......, people come back to this shit don't want people chucking seeds out because someone doesn't know what they're talking about, it's wasting good seeds and peoples time and money

8. After all I found it didn't I?, you don't think people search up this stuff today?, I wanted to know because I see people post about growing the darker ones and chucking the lighter ones I was curious as to whether it meant they're male but after a quick search I found out that it means nothing about gender, strength, or type, infact I found out a lot if people recommend them even more so than the darker ones as they found out what I have: they germinate faster.

9. Fuck me this threads 17 years old. The internets not much older than that lol.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. That brings me RIGHT back to AOL and the dial up days...............BEEEEEEEEP, DUH DUUUUH, DUH DUHHHHHH ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,EEEEOOO, EEEOOO, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......:lmafoe:. dammit this Gelat.OG is good....

• Funny Funny x 1