Is there a Bottled water perfectly balanced for our plants?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Calidoscope, Jun 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. I only have one plant so I dont use a lot of water and the tap at my house is no good so I was wondering If anyone knows of any bottled water that would be perfect ph and ppm for growing... ? If you do know of any, Please do share :)

2. You could always consider buying a distiller.

3. #3 Vee, Jun 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    how much .ppm to your plant? ...no such thing like peeps,

.... plants have their own needs

THIS: as said by SpainExperience .,..and cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Huh?

5. You can buy fairly cheap, pretty effective filter things that stick onto your tap mate. I've no idea what they're called but seen a few guys on here use them.

6. Every plant has different needs. What is wrong with your tap water?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Reverse osmosis. You can also buy filters to hook up to sink.

8. I cant afford a reverse osmosis water.. is there no bottled water that has a good ph for cannabis plants??!

9. Tap water dude.

10. Reverse osmosis bottled water. Read the labels in the store we ain't going to look up every bottle for you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh Wtf

And here were were taking your word on the Super Cool Guy...

j

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I bought a Britta filter that attaches to my kitchen sink, water ppm without filter was around 800, with it ppm actually went up to 1000 ppm.

13. So tired of new blades wanting us to spoon feed all the information to them rather than them taking the time to read.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. If its just water you want

go to your local walmart for the vending machine

and get RO? water cheap by the gallon

good luck

15. If you add nutrients to water, it effects pH.
    But growing soil there are amendments that can buffer the pH.
    Advanced nutrients has a pH perfect line, ive never tried it so i cannot attest to its performance.
    My dad used to fill a 5 gallon jug at a water store every 2 weeks before he got an ro system.
    I have an ro in my house so i use that.
    So i guess it depends on your methods.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Bro! Just buy some ph up & down, and a ph reader....then u can adjust your tap water everytime....easy